Find out how Python can help you learn about Data Science and Machine Learning! Included are Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, and much more! in the ultimate 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass udemy course.
- Basic knowledge of Python is required (capable of functions)
You’re about to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning in the most comprehensive course online. Find out what the future holds with Jose Portilla’s more than 2 million students today!
What is in the course?
I welcome you to the most comprehensive course on Data Science and Machine Learning available online. My focus over the past year has been to develop what I believe to be the best introduction to Python data science and machine learning after teaching over 2 million students!
For the student who has some experience with Python and is ready to break into more depths of Data Science and Machine Learning, this 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course is designed for them. We created this 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course to help students learn the skills necessary to become extremely hireable in today’s workplace, as starting salaries for data scientists can be over $150,000 dollars.
During this 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course, you will learn the full data science and machine learning technology stack required for success in the world’s top companies. Several of our students have been hired by top tech companies such as McKinsey, Amazon, Google, Apple, Asana, and others. Based on our experience teaching both online and in-person, we have designed this course to guide you not just through understanding how to use data science and machine learning libraries, but also why they are used. This 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course is balanced between practical real world case studies and mathematical theory behind the machine learning algorithms.
In this 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course, you will learn advanced machine learning algorithms not covered in other courses. These methods include advanced regularization and state-of-the-art unsupervised learning methods, including DBSCAN.
Designed to level up with Bootcamps, which usually cost hundreds of dollars, this comprehensive course includes the following topics:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Deep dive into Pandas for Data Analysis
- Full understanding of Matplotlib Programming Library
- Deep dive into seaborn for data visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- Lasso Regression
- Ridge Regression
- Elastic Net
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Support Vector Machines
- Hierarchal Clustering
- Model Deployment
- and much, much more!
As always, we are grateful for the opportunity to teach you data science, machine learning, and Python and hope you join us inside the 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass course to enhance your skillset!
What you’ll learn
- Master critical data science skills.
- Understand Machine Learning from top to bottom.
- Replicate real-world situations and data reports.
- Learn NumPy for numerical processing with Python.
- Conduct feature engineering on real world case studies.
- Learn Pandas for data manipulation with Python.
- Create supervised machine learning algorithms to predict classes.
- Learn Matplotlib to create fully customized data visualizations with Python.
- Create regression machine learning algorithms for predicting continuous values.
- Learn Seaborn to create beautiful statistical plots with Python.
- Construct a modern portfolio of data science and machine learning resume projects.
- Learn how to use Scikit-learn to apply powerful machine learning algorithms.
- Get set-up quickly with the Anaconda data science stack environment.
- Learn best practices for real-world data sets.
- Understand the full product workflow for the machine learning lifecycle.
- Explore how to deploy your machine learning models as interactive APIs.
-Jose and Pierian Data Inc. Team
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Machine Learning and Data Science with Python
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 10.48 GB