It is designed for people who already have a basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and want to improve their skills.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Daniel Walter Scott and I'm a national award-winning writer Instructor certified by Adobe. Greetings and welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro Advanced Course.
People who already know the basics of Adobe Premiere Pro or who have experience with it will benefit from this course After taking Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials, I managed to complete the Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course. You may have developed a way of doing things that you like, but you realize there are so many tools, updates & time saving techniques that you haven't explored, then this course is definitely for you.
- We look at the best productivity hacks & little known features to super speed your timeline editing.
- We explore color management, color grading, color replacement & skin tone correction.
- You will master all the new Lumetri color methods and harness the power of scopes.
- You will learn new ways to successfully create traditional & new style transitions.
- You will quickly become a master at fixing shaky handheld and drone footage.
- There won’t be anything you can’t mask or blur.
- We will get your computer running at warp speed using Proxies, Scratch Disk & Cache management.
- You’ll master high frame rate footage to enable you to produce spectacular slow motion video (aff).
- You will create high quality professional motion graphics (aff) & data driven infographics.
- You’ll learn all about Premiere Pro’s responsive time and design tools so you can make graphics (aff) & animation once that can be used across multiple future productions.
- You will learn file and footage techniques which will enable you to work with multiple editors.
- Multi-camera editing will be a breeze.
- You will learn stunning techniques to help clean up your audio by removing noise, hiss & echo.
- Learn how to manipulate & extend your music in Premiere Pro & also in Adobe Audition.
- You’ll learn which tools & techniques are best for removing the monotony of repurposing the same footage across multiple sizes for social media.
- Learn about markers, subtitles and amazing plugins (aff),
- You will learn all the best tricks and settings which will enable you to get the most from your rendering in Premiere Pro and also in Adobe Media Encoder.
We cover all these topics and more in this Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course.
You'll see by looking at the contents and reading comments from other students that it is the Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course that will turn you from adequate to excellent in Adobe Premiere Pro.
My Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials course has received the following feedback from a student:
Dan, in my opinion, is the best online instructor. He may not be my friend, but I greatly appreciate his expertise, professionalism, and personality when I take his Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course. I have learned a lot from him, including UX/UI Design, Photoshop CC, and now Premiere Pro CC. My personal recommendation to anyone of any level is that he is amazing! ★★★★★ – Soni
As part of this course, you will be working on real world, practical projects and downloading exercise files so that you can work with me on them.
If the last time you reviewed the features and updates in Premiere Pro is too long ago, this Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course will provide you with all-in-one professional development and upgrade.
Don't delay – sign up today and take steps to becoming an Adobe Premiere Pro Super Hero.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has a base knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Anyone that has completed my Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials Course.
- If you have developed your own way of doing things in Adobe Premiere Pro but you realise there are so many tools, updates & time saving techniques that you haven't had time to explore then this Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Advanced Training Course is definitely for you.
- Video (aff) editors with basic knowledge that want to advance their skills and level up in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 8.2 GB