Master Angular 10 (formerly “Angular 2”) and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of Angular.js
What you’ll learn
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 11
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition) course
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know Angular 1 nor Angular 2!
This course will introduce you to Angular 11, the latest version of Angular 2. You will learn this powerful framework from the ground up in this Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition) course!
Benefit not only from a proven course concept but also a large community by enrolling in our most comprehensive and popular Angular course on Udemy!
This Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition) course covers everything from setup to deployment! Components, directives, services, forms, HTTP access, authentication, optimizing an Angular app with modules, offline compilation, and more are all covered – and in the end, you learn how to deploy an application!
And that’s not all! In addition, this course will teach you how to use the Angular CLI and include a complete project, which will allow you to apply what you’ve learned throughout the Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition) course!
Additionally, when you encounter any difficulties, you get immediate and friendly support, both through direct messaging and discussion. You have my word! 😉
You can learn Angular today and use one of the most modern, performance-efficient and powerful frontend frameworks on the market. It allows you to create web apps that give users an awesome experience! Angular applications are complicated, but simple to develop once you have all the fundamentals down.
Hear what my students have to say
Excellent series of tutorials. There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude. Your presentational skills are outstanding, and the quality of your work is first class. Keep up the good work. You really rock! – Paul Whitehouse
Max is a very enthusiastic and engaging instructor. As opposed to leading students to mimic his coding, he makes sure to explain why he is doing everything he is doing. Additionally, Max was very responsive to questions. In addition to this course, I would recommend any others that he offers. Thanks, Max!
This Course uses TypeScript
Angular is the next big deal. Being the successor of the overwhelmingly successful Angular.js framework it’s bound to shape the future of frontend development in a similar way. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, responsive and user friendly web applications.
Angular 11 simply is the latest version of the Angular framework and simply an update to Angular 2.
Angular is faster than Angular 1 and offers a much more flexible and modular development approach. After taking this course you’ll be able to fully take advantage of all those features and start developing awesome applications immediately.
Due to the drastic differences between Angular 1 and Angular (=Angular 10) you don’t need to know anything about Angular.js to be able to benefit from this Angular – The Complete Guide (2021 Edition) course and build your futures projects with Angular.
Get a very deep understanding of how to create Angular applications
In this course, you will learn all about modules, directives, components, databinding, routing, HTTP access, and much more! Each section is accompanied by a real-world project and we’ll take deep dives. In all examples, the features Angular offers and how they can be applied correctly are demonstrated.
Specifically you will learn:
- Which architecture Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- How to optimize your (bigger) Angular Application
- An introduction to NgRx and complex state management
- We will build a major project in this course so that you can practice all concepts
- and so much more!
Pay once, benefit a lifetime!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start developing now!
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 16.5 GB