- OOPs basics like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Constructor, this object, etc.
– Angular is a framework for building client applications in HTML and TypeScript.
– It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your
application’s components clearly and succinctly.
– Angular is best option if you want to create interactive Single Page Application (SPA).
– Angular also empowers developers to build applications that live on not only browser but also
mobile or desktop.
-Data binding and dependency injection in Angular remove a lot of the code you’d have to write otherwise. It also takes care of all the DOM and AJAX code you used to write by yourself and organizes it into a well-defined framework.
In the course “Angular7 and TypeScript – Complete course“, you will learn-
- What is Angular?
- Angular Versions: AngularJS (vs) Angular
- Setup for local development environment
– Installing NodeJS, NPM
– Installing Visual Studio Code
– Angular CLI
- Develop First Angular program using Angular CLI and Visual Studio Code.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to enhance their Programming skill-set in developing Enterprise Applications.
Created by Sandeep Soni
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 8.8 GB