What you'll learn
- How to Authenticate API in Azure
- How to Authentication Web Project in Azure
- How to access API with Postman
- How to access API with Web Project
- Basic knowledge of Azure And .Net
In this API & Web Project Authentication with Azure Active Directory course, I'll teach you how to use Azure Active Directory to authenticate API and Web projects.
Although I utilized Single Tenant Authentication, the ideas for Multi Tenant Authentication are the same.
In this project, I also described how to use Postman to access the API.
What is Single Tenant & Multi Tenant ?
- Single-tenant apps are only available in the tenant they were registered in, also known as their home tenant.
- Multi-tenant apps are available to users in both their home tenant and other tenants.
Visual Studio 2019
Azure Subscription – You may use the deactivated account as well, since it allows you to access Azure Active Directory for free for a period of 12 months.
Benefit of Single Tenant Authentication
– Programming model is simpler
– App management is easier.
-No extra effort to block external user access.
-Service principal provisioning is not required.
-Works great for small number of users
Features Work in Azure AD
– B2B authentication -Manage your guest users and external partners, while maintaining control over your own corporate data
-B2C authentication -Customize and control how users sign up, sign in, and manage their profiles when using your apps
Domain (aff) Services
Managed identities for Azure resources
Privileged identity management (PIM)
Reports and monitoring
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand how the Authentication works for the API and Web
Created by Sharma Sharma
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 263.3 MB