Learn everything from Calculus 3, then test your knowledge with 780+ practice questions
What you’ll learn
- Partial Derivatives, including higher-order partial derivatives, multivariable chain rule, and implicit differentiation
- Multiple Integrals, including approximating double and triple integrals, finding volume, and changing the order of integration
- Vectors, including derivatives and integrals of vector functions, arc length and curvature, and line and surface integrals
- You should have a decent foundation (but it doesn’t have to be perfect! :D) in Algebra.
- If you have some experience with Trigonometry and Precalculus, that will definitely be helpful, but it’s not absolutely necessary.
- A good foundation in Calculus 1 (derivatives) and Calculus 2 (integrals) is required for this Become a Calculus 3 Master course.
HOW BECOME A CALCULUS 3 MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 526-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Calculus 3, and it includes 161 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 40 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus 3 Master is organized into the following sections:
- Partial Derivatives
- Multiple Integrals
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a Become a Calculus 3 Master course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A CALCULUS 3 MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- “Krista is an excellent teacher, and her course is comprehensive. She is a clear communicator, makes complex calculus topics easily understandable, and uses video tools expertly.” – John.
- “One of the best instructors that I have ever learned from. She has a way of explaining topics so clearly that they become fairly easy. I took her calculus 2 courses because I had a hard time understanding my teacher. I finished the class with a B+ mostly because I watched her videos read the outline that she provides, and practice problems in the book.” – Israel B.
- “I have taken all 3 of her classes, and sadly she doesn’t have anymore. I honestly feel like more people, including teachers, should take notes on how she goes about teaching these difficult concepts. I flew through this class, not because it is easy, but because she makes it easy to grasp everything. I am honestly bummed that this is the last leg of my journey with this incredible teacher. If people were half as good as she is at teaching, there would be many more people in STEM. P.S. I am writing this review 2 months since completing her Calc 3 and have since gone on to take Partial Differentials, Linear Algebra, and Analysis. There would be absolutely no way I would’ve been able to learn this much in so little time without her. She gave me such a strong grasp on math and how to approach problems that I feel I have the tools to really explore so much more. Without her, I’m sure I would still be learning derivatives. I would recommend this class to anyone going to college, in college, or out of college. These classes are some of the best reference materials you’ll ever have. I wish to have some quizzes, at least for the ODE’s, to really cement an understanding of the math. I already miss learning from you, Krista! Thanks for everything you’ve helped me learn.” – Morgan G.
- “This is the PERFECT GRE MATH SUBJECT TEST review for Calc III and DE. Thank you!!” – Carter R.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Calculus 3 Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering calculus 3.
– Krista 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s completed Calc 2 and wants to take the next step
- Current calculus students or students about to start Calc 3 who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with calculus
- Anyone who wants to study calculus for fun after being away from school for a while
Created by Krista King
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 8.83 GB