Learn everything from Linear Algebra, then test your knowledge with 400+ practice questions
What you'll learn
- Operations on one matrix, including solving linear systems, and Gauss-Jordan elimination
- Operations on two matrices, including matrix multiplication and elimination matrices
- Matrices as vectors (aff), including linear combinations and span, linear independence, and subspaces
- Dot products and cross products, including the Cauchy-Schwarz and vector triangle inequalities
- Matrix-vector products, including the null and column spaces, and solving Ax=b
- Transformations, including linear transformations, projections, and composition of transformations
- Inverses, including invertible and singular matrices, and solving systems with inverse matrices
- Determinants, including upper and lower triangular matrices and Cramer's rule
- Transposes, including their determinants, and the null (left null) and column (row) spaces of the transpose
- Orthogonality and change of basis, including orthogonal complements, projections onto a subspace, least squares, and changing the basis
- Orthonormal bases and Gram-Schmidt, including the definition of the orthonormal basis, and converting to an orthonormal basis with the Gram-Schmidt process
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, including finding eigenvalues and their associate eigenvectors and eigenspaces, and eigen in three dimensions
- It would be best if you were comfortable with math fundamentals, like arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of positive and negative numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- It would be best if you were comfortable with Algebra, like equation solving, graphing, factoring, plus exponents and roots.
- You'll only need Fundamentals and Algebra to solve Linear Algebra problems, so if you have that foundation, you'll be well prepared for this Become a Linear Algebra Master course.
HOW to BECOME A LINEAR ALGEBRA MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 247-lesson course consists of video (aff) and text descriptions of whatever from Linear Algebra. It consists of 69 quizzes (with services!) and an extra 12 workbooks with additional practice issues to assist you inin testinging your understanding along the way. End Up Being a Linear Algebra Master is arranged into the following sections:
- Operations on one matrix, consisting of solving linear systems, and Gauss-Jordan elimination
- Operations on 2 matrices, consisting of matrix multiplication and elimination matrices
- Matrices as vectors (aff), consisting of linear combinations and span, linear self-reliance, and subspaces
- Dot products and cross products, consisting of the Cauchy-Schwarz and vector triangle inequalities
- Matrix-vector products, consisting of the null and column spaces, and solving Ax= b.
- Transformations, consisting of linear transformations, projections, and composition of transformations.
- Inverses, consisting of invertible and singular matrices and solving systems with inverse matrices.
- Determinants, consisting of upper and lower triangular matrices, and Cramer's rule.
- Transposes, including their determinants, and the null (left null) and column (row) spaces.
- Orthogonality and change of basis, consisting of orthogonal complements, projections onto a subspace, least squares, and changing the basis.
- Orthonormal bases and Gram-Schmidt, consisting of the definition of the orthonormal basis and converting to an orthonormal basis with the Gram-Schmidt procedure.
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, consisting of finding eigenvalues and their associate eigenvectors and eigenspaces, and eigen in 3 dimensions.
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos (aff): Watch over my shoulder as I solve issues for every single math concern you'll experience in class. We begin with the start … I discuss the issue setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to answer the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you discover the essential things to bear in mind. It's like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Whatever you require to understand to pass your class and absolutely nothing you do not.
Quizzes: When you believe you've got an excellent grasp on a subject within a Become a Linear Algebra Master course, you can test your understanding by taking among the quizzes. If you pass, fantastic! If not, you can review the videos (aff) and notes once again or request assistance in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want much more practice? When you've completed the section, you can review whatever you've discovered by overcoming the benefit workbook. The workbooks consist of lots of additional practice issues, so they're an excellent method to strengthen what you simply found out because of the section.
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF becoming A LINEAR ALGEBRA MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- ” Another great course. – Alan M.
- ” I started as a math major in college and dropped my major during linear algebra. – Ashfaque C.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Linear Algebra Master.
- Friendly assistance in the Q&A section.
- Udemy Certificate of Completion offered for download.
- 30-day cash back warranty.
I can't wait on you to get going on mastering Linear Algebra.
Who this course is for:
- Existing Linear Algebra trainees, or trainees ready to start Linear Algebra who are wanting to get ahead.
- Anybody who wishes to study math for enjoyment after being far from school for a while.
- Anybody who requires Linear Algebra as a requirement for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Programming, Computer Graphics (aff) and Animation, Data Analysis, and so on
Created by Krista King
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 3.72 GB