Learning 3D is no longer tough.
What you’ll learn
- Get rid of the frustration that comes with attempting to understand 3D.
- Have a basic grasp of how to use Blender
- Be familiar with Blender modeling.
- Have the courage to finally start modeling and sculpting in Blendering after gaining a better grasp of 3D in general
- Patience, an open mind, and the ability to laugh at yourself (at me mostly)
- Recognize that we all make errors; it’s quite natural.
So you want to learn Blender, but 3D is difficult for you. No, 3D IS DIFFICULT!
But this Blender For Absolute Complete Beginners course makes it simple.
You will learn the basics in a casual and fun environment.
Thank you for taking the time to look through my Blender For Absolute Complete Beginners course. I’m thrilled you decided to view this video.
I originally learned about BLENDER, a terrific new 3D program, back in 2009. It was possible to make 3D models for free!
At the time, there was primarily expensive software, and that wasn’t in my budget.
Blender is simple to use, and everyone is learning 3D these days. It’s the twenty-first century! So I downloaded it, opened it, and started generating 3D models straight away…okay, I didn’t do any of that!
When I first saw the UI, I said to myself, “WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT What exactly am I staring at? So, what do I do now?”
I closed it and didn’t open it again for a year. That year, I said, “This year, I will finally study 3D.” It became an annual routine for me to announce, “This year, I will finally learn 3D.”
It appeared difficult, and when something appears impossible, you aren’t inspired to achieve it. “I’m simply a 2d artist who can draw whatever I need,” I remarked, or “3D isn’t my thing, it looks great but,” or my personal favorite, “I have no reason to learn 3D.”
But I was well aware of the power of 3D and how it might help me speed up my process, and I was well aware that other 2D artists did as well. But that sensation was causing me to have negative self-talk and other issues. That’s why it didn’t “Appear to be worth it.”
But I did figure it out. I had to learn the fundamentals first, which took a few months. And now I’d want to assist you in learning Blender.
In this Blender For Absolute Complete Beginners course, you will:
- Learn modeling basics step by step
- Learn some basic sculpting techniques
- Understand Blender and its Interface
- How to work in Object and Edit mode
- Learn a few essential addons
- Have full access to me (Your instructor)
- Get the basics down so you can move on to other Blender For Absolute Complete Beginners courses
Also, when Blender Updates to version 3.0, I will be making the updates to the class.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners to the world of 3D
- Everyone who wants to learn the basics of Blender
- 2D artists that want to add 3D to their work
- Anyone who has tried blender before but felt like they failed (You didn’t)
- Anyone who felt lost when trying to learn Blender in the past
- Everyone who wants to learn enough to finally get started modeling
- Anyone who has gotten confused by the technical jargon in 3D
- Anyone who enjoys a step by step accessible approach to learning
Created by Rich Graysonn
Last updated 10/2021