Learn how to create our own webserver and host multiple websites on the cloud!
What you'll learn
- You will learn everything about Cloud Computing and Virtual Machines
- You will learn how to create an Apache Web Server
- You will learn how to configure the Web Server to host numerous websites
- You will learn how to manage DNS through Route 53 and from the Domain (aff) Website (aff)
- You will learn working of DNS and DNS records and their configuration
- Anyone with a good internet connection
- Anyone who wants to learn about webservers or web development
Having the ability to build a website (aff) is excellent, however you know what's much better?
Having the ability to build a website (aff) is so typical nowadays if you do not broaden your skillset, you're falling back the pack.
Building and running your own WEB SERVER on the CLOUD and after that put MULTIPLE websites by yourself WEBSERVER! This single ability can assist you to differentiate yourself to prospective high level, international employers and prize customers. Discovering to deal with a local webserver is basic at the very best IT Jobs, and is going to be anticipated by the most significant agency/freelance customers.
Manage projects and work within a group in a hassle-free style, and bring your frying pan as much as the speed Multinational Corporations anticipate of their designers.
If you discover this you will NEVER run out a task.
The bottom line is this: If you wish to generate income with development: You NEED to know how to deal with, run, and build a local Webserver.
You might be believing,
” I do not know anything about”
- Web Servers
- Cloud Computing
- Bla bla bla
Stop making reasons.
No matter what experience level you are at, this Build Your Own WebServer For Multiple Websites On The Cloud course is going to stroll you through all the essentials of Cloud Computing, Linux, Amazon AWS and it's services like, EC2, Route 53, Domain (aff) Management, DNS and Elastic IP.
IT DOES NOT MATTER.
If you're brand-new to technology or simply a novice who simply began discovering Linux or Cloud, it doesn't matter.
I have actually made this Build Your Own WebServer For Multiple Websites On The Cloud course SPECIALLY for Beginners and individuals who wish to action in the technology field.
Not just is this course cheap (FREE), it will likewise assist you comprehend the really essentials of Cloud and Linux. By the end of this course, you'll have a REAL-LIFE PROJECT to display your understanding … AND you'll be ready to build a Web Server and deal with the Cloud!
There's no threat of taking this course!
This WON'T simply be another lot of words on your resume, you will have the ability to SHOW the employer that not just have your discovered this things BUT you likewise have build something FROM THE SCRATCH and have it on the Internet for everybody to see.
You will have the ability to connect all your work to customers and or employers!
What does the course involve?
In this course you're going to discover:
- What is a Web Server
- How to build and configure your own Apache Web Server
- Host one or several websites on the Server
- Amazon EC2 circumstances and how to utilize them
- Domain (aff) and how to manage domains
- How to map your own Domain (aff) to Route 53 and configure it to your EC2 Instance
- How to host various website (aff) by yourself Web Server
- How to manage DNS settings of your Domain Name (aff)
- Essentials of Linux and Cloud Computing
- How to repair problems with Web Servers
and far more.
By the end of the Build Your Own WebServer For Multiple Websites On The Cloud course, you will have:
Stop Making Excuses and Start Taking Actions
Who this course is for:
- Novice Linux Enthusiasts
- Novice Cloud Enthusiasts
- Anybody who wishes to learn more about technology
Created by Vishu Kamble
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.05 GB