An in-depth, step-by-step guide to classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming (OOP) with C#
What you'll learn
- Work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
- Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change
- Re-use code using inheritance and composition
- Understand the problems with inheritance and how composition solves these problems
- Change the behaviour of an application by extending its code, rather than changing it
- Develop loosely-coupled, testable and extensible applications using interfaces
- Basic understanding of C# constructs: variables, type conversion, classes, conditionals and loops
Understanding C# classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming principles is crucial whether you are developing web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps, or games.
The C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces, and OOP course is the second installment of Mosh's best-selling C# series and is all about classes, interfaces, and object-oriented programming. You'll learn:
- How to work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
- How to use encapsulation to reduce the impact of change
- How to improve the robustness of your code
- How to re-use code using inheritance and composition
- Why composition is better than inheritance
- How to build extensible applications using polymorphism
- How to develop loosely-coupled, extensible and testable applications using interfaces
The answer is simple: quality of teaching.
He has over 13 years developing applications in the C# programming language. Mosh is the author of several best-selling C# courses on Udemy and knows how to take you through a series of baby steps in an easy-to-follow method.
So, the whole way through the course, you'll be confident that you're being in good hands and that watching every minute of the C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP course will not waste your time like reading a lot of tutorials and videos (aff).
Each section is equipped with a balanced mix of theory and practice. At the end of each section you'll get exercises to master the concepts you learn in that section.
THE COMPLETE C# PACKAGE
This course is the second part of Mosh's complete C# series on Udemy:
- Part 1: C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- Part 2: C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and Object-oriented Programming
- Part 3: C# Advanced: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
“My life has changed from working as a security (aff) guard and developing websites for free to now being a professional. Thanks to your courses I have now landed my first job. I owe a lot to you. May God bless you greatly.”
“Your C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces, and Object-Oriented programming classes have given me the confidence to leave my dead-end job and apply for a full-time coding position. I just finished my interview and they gave me the job!!!” -Dan Farnell
“Mosh's courses are consistently of the highest quality. This course is no exception! It's clearly organized and presents great examples, and it's presented in a clear and concise manner (with excellent video (aff) and audio quality). I also loved that the course has exercises. Excellent stuff!” -Roger Sæle
“Love it! This guy definitely knows what he's talking about. He strives to make his courses as comprehensive as possible and he teaches you several tricks along the way.” -Jeb Watson
“As with all of his C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP courses his passion and love for programming is infectious. He does a great job of intermixing theory with hard examples and cautions with practicality. If you learn better by watching and examples then reading and theory this is a must watch to move beyond the learning the syntax of c#.” -Michael Paul
“Excellent course! All of Mosh's courses are very much worth taking if you really want to learn C# in a professional way. Not only does Mosh clearly describe the syntax of the language and explain the language concepts, but he also constantly emphasizes the importance of good programming practices” -Tony Zampini
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfettegh) Hamedani is a passionate software engineer and developer with 13 years of experience building applications using C#. His course C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP is the culmination of his 14 years in the software industry.,
Mosh's students describe him as a passionate teacher who knows how to take a student on a series of logical steps and enriching them with a great mixed of theory and practice.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and OOP comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch the videos (aff), work the exercises, and if you're not satisfied, just ask for a refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
So do you want to take your C# skills to the next level? Then take this course now and get started!
Who this course is for:
- Any C# developer who wants to master classes and interfaces
- Any C# programmer who wants to better understand object-oriented programming
Created by Mosh Hamedani
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 702.81 MB