The Full React Native, Router, Hooks, and Context course will teach you all you need to know about React Native. Develop React Native abilities (web, cli, expo)
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge, you learn complete react native
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn mobile development with full React Native course
- Desire to learn react native hooks, react native context, react native cli, react native expo
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Welcome to Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course.
The Full React Native, Router, Hooks, and Context course will teach you React and React Native. Develop React Native abilities (web, cli, expo)
React-Native is a library created by the React team that is extensively used to construct Android (aff) and iOS (aff) mobile apps. You don't need to know anything about Java, Android (aff), Swift, Objective-C, or any other programming language. React is all you need to create great mobile apps that operate on both Android (aff) and iOS (aff) for mobile development.
We'll go over what dependencies you'll need to install and how to do so in detail in the react native complete course so you can develop mobile applications on both MAC and Windows. We'll be using free tools and platforms, so you won't have to pay anything. You'll learn how to use a MAC or Windows PC to run an Android (aff) and iOS (aff) simulator. Furthermore, you will be able to launch your apps on your own mobile device using the Expo app.
We'll cover the fundamentals of React and React Navigation later in the Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course. By the conclusion of the course, you'll have a firm grasp of JSX, the ‘props system,' and the'state system.' We're going to make reusable components that look good. You'll be able to reuse these components in your own applications in the future. With React navigation, you'll be able to navigate between different screens inside the app.
Finally, you'll learn about the newest React features, such as “React Hooks” and “React Context.” We're going to make two attractive apps that will teach you “Hooks and Context” in great detail. With the “Hooks” system, you'll learn how to use “state” in functional components, and with the “Context API,” you won't require a third-party package to handle Application state.
Whether you want to learn React or create full-stack web apps utilizing tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in combination with React, Udemy provides a wide range of courses to pick from.
On the Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course, we attempted to explain all complicated issues in great depth. We built a nice-looking mobile application with several graphics (aff) to explain certain essential subjects. We demonstrated two distinct approaches to developing a mobile app. In our training, we demonstrated both react-native-cli and expo-cli.
At the end of the course;
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
- How to use flex-box system
- How to create reusable components
- To reach another app on the device from our app
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
- Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext…)
- Creating Reducer and
- Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
- React and react-native full course with router, hooks and context
- React-native firebase, react native web, react native cli, react native expo, react native android (aff) and ios (aff)
- The complete React native with router, hooks and contexts
- Learn mobile development
Why would you want to take this course?
Learning React Native is an excellent way to acquire expertise with mobile app development. Top-rated React Native courses are available on Udemy, and they will walk you through every level of the framework so you can start developing better apps quicker.
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy, located in London, is a provider of online education. On the Udemy platform, OAK Academy offers instruction in the fields of IT, software, design, and development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a variety of other languages. It includes over 1000 hours of video (aff) education classes. By publishing new Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context courses, OAK Academy expands its instruction series, and by upgrading existing courses, it makes students aware of all the new features.
You will notice the OAK Academy's experienced developers' skills as soon as you enroll. Our teachers respond to questions received by students within 48 hours at the most.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course begins with the fundamentals. You will first learn how to install the tools as well as some vocabulary. The presentation will then begin, and you will learn everything via practice. I'll also show you the most effective techniques and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
You'll have a strong grasp of React and important insights into how things operate behind the scenes by the conclusion of the Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course, and you'll be extremely confident in the fundamentals of coding and game creation, as well as motivated to learn more. The good news is that because free and widely used tools are employed, there is no need to purchase any product or program.
What is React Native?
What is React?
What careers use React Native?
Businesses who want to develop mobile apps for both iOS and Android at the same time to ensure a smooth rollout need React Native developers. Because it works hand-in-hand with platforms like Windows and tvOS, careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native may count on experts who can design and construct attractive UIs in many platforms. React Native developers are also essential for helping iOS and Android app developers upgrade and modernize their applications with features like push notifications and animation to improve the efficacy of mobile app subscriptions. Developers with a React Native experience may engage in full-stack development, creating and improving applications web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
What is the difference between React Native and Google Flutter?
Video (aff) and Audio Production Quality
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
What you'll learn
- Complete React native Set up virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- React Native Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State ve Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- React Navigation Library
- React Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Learn to create React Hooks and Context structures
- Creating React Hooks and Context structures with explanatory diagrams
- What is React Context Api in and how it is used
- Using react Context Api and Hooks together
- Creating Context with Class Component
- Access to Context with Context Type
- To manipulate the data in Context
- How to Use Multiple react Context
- How to Create Reducer
- How to Use Reducer
- useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext hooks
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
- Complete react native course with router, hooks and context
- Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps.
- Native also includes features like “hot reloading,” which have made the framework a favorite among efficiency-minded developers.
- Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native.
- Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms
- React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications
- Google Flutter offers developers a UI toolkit that has some similarities to React Native.
- React Native expo, react native cli, react native hooks and react native context
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
See you in the Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React and React Native
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the react native application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
Created by Oak Academy, Muhammet Gokturk
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 4.5 GB