Learn how to use the R programming language for data science and machine learning and data visualization!
What you'll Learn
- Program in R
- Use R for Data Analysis
- Make Data Visualizations
- Use R to deal with csv,excel,SQL records or web scratching
- Use R to control information effectively
- Use R for Machine Learning Algorithms
- Use R for Data Science
- Access to Computer with download privileges.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
Information Scientist has been positioned the main occupation on Glassdoor and the normal pay of an information researcher is over $120,000 in the United States as per Indeed! Information Science is a compensating profession that enables you to explain a portion of the world's most fascinating issues!
This course is intended for both complete fledglings with no programming background or experienced engineers hoping to make the hop to Data Science!
This complete course is practically identical to other Data Science bootcamps that normally cost a huge number of dollars, however at this point you can get familiar with such data at a small amount of the expense! With more than 100 HD video (aff) addresses and definite code note pads for each address this is a standout amongst the most far reaching course for information science and AI on Udemy!
We'll show you how to program with R, how to make astonishing information representations, and how to utilize Machine Learning with R! Here an only a couple of the points we will learn:
- Programming with R
- Advanced R Features
- Using R Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use R to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with R
- Connect R to SQL
- Use ggplot2 for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with R, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Data Mining Twitter
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vectore Machines
- and much, much more!
Enroll in the course and become a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming a Data Scientist
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 2.39 GB
[Download] Machine Learning and Data Science Bootcamp with R