What you'll learn
- Mastery of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Confidently answer technical interview questions
- Time and Space Complexity of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strengthen your skills as a developer
- Basic programming
- No experience with data structures or algorithms required
The animation that shows what has happened after each line of code shows the exact algorithm or data structure that has been changed.
The animations provide some huge advantages to students:
- Increased understanding of the concepts
- Greater rate of retention
- The material can be covered in a fraction of the time
That means that you can actually learn more material in less time and have higher retention of the material.
That is the key combination of factors to prepare you for the technical interview that lands you your dream job!
100 hand crafted HD videos (aff) that use animations to illustrate technical concepts.
- Big O notation
- Linked Lists
- Doubly Linked Lists
- Stacks & Queues
- Binary Trees
- Hash Tables
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Merge Sort
- Quick Sort
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
I am excited to help you move forward with your coding and career goals.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students of Data Structure & Algorithm classes
Created by Scott Barrett
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 2.16 GB