Database management systems are a fundamental component of computer science, so learn about them in this Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions udemy course
What you'll learn
- You will gain a thorough understanding of database management transactions
- You will have the opportunity to challenge the interviewer on questions about transactions
- You will have a new perspective on Computer Science
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE, PGEE, ISRO (after completing all parts of DBMS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Database Management systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how transactions work in computer systems
- Have a PC with an internet connection
- Absolutely no prerequisites for this Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course
- Database Management System from scratch – Part 1
There is no better way to learn Database management than by taking the most comprehensive online Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course. My computer science courses are enjoyed by students in 117 countries. I have over 7000 students enrolled and 1200+ 5 star reviews to date in the area of computer science.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills in database management
– build the skills in transactions which is part of college curriculum in computer science
– crack interview questions on transactions topic of database management system.
– or just understand online transactions work today
…this complete course on Transactions is the Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course you need to do all of this, and more.
Are you aiming to get a degree in the area of computer science as a topper ?
The goal of this course is to give you the skills you need to answer any question you might have about Transactions in Database Management Systems. The end of the Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course will allow you to understand Database Management System Transactions topics extremely well and to answer questions about these topics for interview and academic purposes. Many of my students have succeeded in getting their first jobs or promotions after taking my computer science courses.
Why choose this course over others ?
As a matter of fact, there are a lot of Database Management courses available. The number is in the hundreds. Why should you choose my courses?
Simpleness is its number one advantage. Several students in my Udemy Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions courses have praised my courses for being easy to understand since I always explain concepts from scratch in basic language.
The second reason you should take this Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course is because you will be matched with a mentor for computer science. A lot of students have questions about their careers in computer science like which elective subject to choose, which book to refer, etc.
Furthermore, not only are you watching my videos (aff), but you can ask any questions you have while watching them.
Which text book should you refer ?
It is by Korth that I have used Database System Concepts. The textbook is excellent. The following link will lead you to it. There are also many other textbooks like Navathe and Sudharshan that I have used for my studies. Thus, you can choose whichever textbook you want. It is up to you to decide what textbook you are comfortable with, but it is wise to follow a standard author book. Upon completion of this course, you will find it much easier to comprehend these textbooks. In any case, if you complete this Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course with good detailed notes, you won't need to read any textbooks since I am reading them for you and explaining the contents in an easily comprehendible way.
Why should you take this course?
You will be joining over 7000 students who are already enrolled in my courses.
There are 2000+ reviews left by students. My Courses are rated as the best Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course to learn computer science for beginners.
What makes this Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course a standout?
In addition to you, tens of thousands of others were frustrated by incomplete Youtube (aff) tutorials that assume you already know a bunch of stuff, in addition to bulk textbooks able to put even the most intuitive person to sleep.
As you had become tired of the low-quality lessons, ill-explained topics and confusing info presented in the wrong way, they were as well. It's why my Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions courses have proved so successful for so many. The information is laid out in a simple way to make sure everyone can understand it.
What if I have questions?
The Question & Answer section or private messages will allow you to ask questions at any time. Whenever I have questions to answer, I take it very seriously and use simple, English terms to make the answers understandable.
Student Quote: “Everything you always wanted to know about OS but were afraid to ask”…And Vignesh Sekar gives the right answers” by Claus Kaliba.
There’s no risk either!
Either you end up with Database Management skills, learn other core computer subjects, get placed in top notch companies or research areas, or you decide not to do the Database Management Systems Part 4 : Transactions course and simply get your money back…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started ?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to computer science.
See you on the inside (hurry, Database Series is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn transactions from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Database Management Systems in the Bachelor's degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are a software professional
Created by Vignesh Sekar
Last updated 2021
Size: 9.54 GB
Archive Password: www.downloadly.ir