What you’ll learn
- Writing Java syntax and create variables
- Using Methods and Conditional Statements
- To create Functions and Loops
- IntelliJ and Debugging
- Live Demo Projects
- Basic computers
Why Learn Java?
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages, owing to its versatility and compatibility. Java may be used for a variety of purposes, including software development, mobile application development, and large-scale system development. As of 2019, Android, a Java-based mobile operating system, is used by 88 percent of all smartphones. As a developer, knowing Java offers a lot of opportunities for you.
About this Course
Taking this course will provide you with a basic foundation in Java syntax, which is the first step towards becoming a This course will provide you a fundamental understanding of Java grammar, which is the first step toward becoming a competent Java programmer. You’ll discover how computers make choices and how Java uses variables and data types to keep track of information. To analyze data and solve issues, you’ll learn to use conditional statements, functions, and loops. You’ll also learn how to create, compile, and debug your code using IntelliJ, a Java IDE (Integrated Development Environment) used by professional developers. These are fundamental programming abilities that must be mastered by all aspiring programmers. This is the first in a series of Java programming courses. After you complete this course, you’ll be ready to take Object Oriented Programming in Java.
How to write Java syntax and create variables
1. Discover the basic idea behind programing.
2. Write your first Java program.
3. Use variables to store and retrieve information.
Using Methods and Conditional Statements
4. Use if-else statements and switch-case statements.
5. Write Java programs to tackle any decision making scenario.
How to create functions
6. Create functions in Java.
7. Declare methods with input arguments and return types.
8. Call the functions you create.
How to Create Loops
9. Use for and while loops to iterate over a block of code.
10.Learn how to write nested loops.
11.Use 2D arrays to store and retrieve information.
12.IntelliJ and Debugging
13.Learn how to install and use the IntelliJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
14.Use the IDE to find and solve problems in code.
Learn about datatypes in Java and how we use them. Then, practice your skills with two projects where you create and manipulate variables.
Live Demo projects & Hands on training
Thanks for enrollment and best of luck for Global Certification.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science Students
Created by Global Education Foundation
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 10.7 GB