Make three stunning websites, learn back-end and front-end web development, and deploy your site using HTML5, CSS3,, and Bootstrap 4
What you’ll learn
- Understand how simplifying web development with frameworks such as Django will save you a ton of time
- Use Bootstrap 4 (a front-end framework for creating beautiful websites) to create stunning sites
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Set up a website where you can showcase your projects and connect with potential employers
- The basics of Django, such as function-based views, URL routing, models, templates, and more, are explained here.
- Make your website available online with Python Anywhere
- Build a website where users can create accounts for a To Do List manager
- Be able to connect Django to databases to help store and track data
- Create a random password generator
- Working with Static and Media files
- Working with Forms
- Creating a User Login System
- Although not required, a basic understanding of Python is useful. You’ll get up to speed in no time by watching the “The Python Refresher” portion of the Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course at the beginning
Are you interested in building Web applications, but have you no idea where to begin? Having trouble following incomplete or poorly written YouTube videos and tutorials have you discouraged from learning about Django? Have you been thinking about moving your code from Django 2 to Django 3?
THEN THIS IS THE Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development COURSE FOR YOU!
With my Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course, I will take you from beginning to end through the Django web framework! My background is in self-taught programming, so I’ve experienced starting over from scratch. I care about your education, but more importantly, I care about… I care about you!
What is Django?
Django is a Python-based framework for building web applications. Originally created over a decade ago, Django 3 has a ton of new features and capabilities!
The Django framework is an amazing tool for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites with user authentication, content administration, contact forms, and file uploads. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can utilize the Django framework and make use of these components that are already in place, so you can focus on developing your web application instead.
If you plan to work with Python, especially for web applications or web design, you should become familiar with the Django framework. You’ll save lots of time this way!
Contents and Overview
Learning by doing is, in my opinion, the best method. This Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course will be full of coding quizzes and challenges so that you can test what you’ve just learned. Django can actually be learned through this format and not just like a robot;)
Using Python is a requirement of this Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course, so if you have never used it before, we will start with a python refresher to get you up to speed (no previous python experience is needed).
We will then dive into making three complete websites:
1 – Password Generator: A simple website to create a random password with several options. You will learn how to:
- Install Django
- Create a new project
- Work with Django’s URL routing
- Creating Templates
- Submit and handle HTML form data
2 – Personal Portfolio: Create your own portfolio to show to potential employers showing off your resume, previous projects, and a fully functional blog. You will learn how to:
- Add apps to your project
- Work with models and databases (including SQLite)
- Access the admin panel
- Create super users
- Make a responsive website with Bootstrap 4
- Work with static and media files
- Extending Templates
- Formating dates and purals
3 – Todo Woo: A website where a user can sign up for an account, and fully manage a todo list with the ability to create, edit, and delete. You will learn how to:
- Work with the authentication system (sign up, login, logout)
- Create virtual environments
- Establish model relationships
- Require login for certain pages
- Create a CRUD application (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Queries and filters
- Handling Errors
You will also learn about Git, an awesome tool for developers that allows you to create multiple versions of your code. This will help you understand why you should use it and why it is useful.
Moreover, I will teach you how you can publish your Python Anywhere projects live on the web based on the projects you created in this course. The journey will begin at the very beginning and end at the very end!
Our courses are regularly revamped to reflect the newest updates and information. Additionally, I have made this course available to download, so you can complete it offline, so it is as convenient as it can be for you! The majority of instructors won’t allow you to do this, but I want to allow you to enjoy the Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course the way you like it most 🙂
Please don’t squander your time on the internet trying to piece together how to learn Django on your own. Learn Django while having fun! Invest in yourself by letting me teach you this cool program.
Don’t take my word for it. See what my other students are saying!
“Amazing Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course to get into Django and web development! Nick is really engaging and enthusiastic and a joy to learn from!! He explains concepts clearly and teaches in ways that allow the student to easily recall the information.” – Evv Erb
“I now work as a developer creating internal projects for our support team. Thanks!” – Johnathan
“Truly understands the concept of starting from the beginning. Great teacher and presenter.” – Earl McAndrew
“I really loved the course. By going through the Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course, I actually made my own website and deployed it on a server.” – Mrinal Shrivastava
“After buying 3 Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development courses about django in Udemy. This is the only one I’m picking something up. Recommended.” – Ruben
“Amazing teacher, very good and clear explanations very nice and helpful real life examples and projects” – Itay Galea
“Nick really goes the extra mile to ensuring a fantastic learning experience from beginning to end. I would recommend this Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course to anyone looking to get their python apps online quick and easy. You just became my favorite instructor :)” – Nur Roberts
Please take advantage of our free course preview to see if it’s the right fit for you. You can even cancel the Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development course within 30 days if you don’t like it, since I back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee. Let’s get going together! You’ve got nothing to lose.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a great beginner’s guide to Django
- Python developers that want to learn web development with Django
Created by Nick Walter
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 8.32 GB