Learn how to use Django by building a recipe search engine
The course explains how to create a functionality-rich recipe search engine by using the Django framework. In this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course, you will learn a great deal. In this lesson, you will learn how to build a web application that provides a brilliant search engine for recipes. The purpose of this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course is to teach you how to search for recipes, how to get recipes, and how to display different recipes in a well-designed web app.
In this course, you will learn more about the Django Framework to be able to accomplish that. Among the most popular web frameworks, it is. You can create amazing web apps quickly with this framework, which is super powerful yet simple.
Almost anything can be done with Python, including web applications. The good news is that you don't need any advanced knowledge of Python for this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course; all you need is a basic understanding of basic Python functions/scripts.
In order to specialize in web application development, being able to develop web applications with Django is crucial.
Upon completing this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course, you will know how to build a website (aff) with Python programming language, specifically with Django.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course is extremely important.
- First, you will learn how to build a real-world we app.
- Second, you will improve your python skills by learning Django.
- Third, you will stand out from the crowd by highlighting the fact that you can build complete web apps using Django in your CV.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to search for recipes
7. How to make HTTP requests.
8. How to display recipes.
9. How to work on the UI.
10. How to make the website (aff) responsive.
11. How to display facts about recipes.
12. How to create a navigation bar.
13. How to use an API service.
14. How to use JSON.
15. And much more…
Note: The project you'll be working on during this Django | Build a Recipe Search Engine course will be available for you to download and use commercially and noncommercially.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Python developers
Created by Mustafa Alawi
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 1018 MB