With Django, create an incredible restaurant website (aff)
What you'll learn
- How to install Python
- Create Python files
- Run Python files
- Run Django app
- Use HTML & CSS in Django
- How to work on the UI.
- How to display the menu
- How to display meals details
- Redirect users to different pages
- Create Django paths/url
- PC with Windows or Mac
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge in Python (How to create simple python scripts)
The aim of this Django | Build an Amazing Restaurant Website course is to teach you how to build a complete restaurant website (aff) using the Django web framework. This course contains a lot of information. This course will demonstrate how to build a brilliant restaurant website (aff), display a menu, and display meals on a well-designed web page. One person described Python as the language that can do anything and everything. The same applies to web applications. This Django | Build an Amazing Restaurant Website (aff) course has the advantage that you will not require advanced Python knowledge, just basic command-line knowledge of Python functions or scripts will be sufficient.
For those who want to advance their Python skills by specializing in web app development, creating Python web applications on their own is very important. Furthermore, this Django | Build an Amazing Restaurant Website (aff) course gives you the opportunity to develop your skills through exposure to Python's Django Framework. You can create beautiful web applications using this framework quickly because it is incredibly powerful yet simple.
You will be able to build a website (aff) using the Python programming language specifically with Django by the end of this Django | Build an Amazing Restaurant Website course.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this Django | Build an Amazing Restaurant Website course is extremely important.
- First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most amazing Python capabilities.
- Secondly you will improve your python skills by creating a complete project.
- Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to display the menu.
7. How to display meals.
8. How to work on the UI.
9. How to make the website responsive.
10. How to redirect to different pages.
11. How to create a navigation bar.
12. And much more…
Note: The projects you will create for this course will be available for download, so you can use them for both commercial and noncommercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Python developers
Created by Mustafa Alawi
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 1.1 GB