Learn what you need to know about the Django REST Framework in this Django REST API With Python & DRF (All you Need to Know course:
- Utilize Django’s Rest Framework to build an robust API.
- Handle users authentication (Signup, Login, Logout … etc.).
- API Functional Based Views (How and When to use them) -APIView- @decorators.
- API security using Authentication Tokens and Permissions
- Sending Parameters To The Server (API) Within The URL And Extract Them Inside Our Function Based View.
- Create Model Class & add it to admin panel and store some Data in the Database.
- What is Serializer , how to write a Model Serializer for a Django Model Class and serializing data .
- How to use ModelViewSet and Routers With Serializer.
- Search and Filtering Data Inside views.
- How to filter data from database using two or three parameters.
- Override Create, Update / Put, Delete, Partial Update / Patch Actions.
- How to use Django Relationships to link models (Many To One, One To One, Many To Many)
- How to get and show the nested data from the API response
- How to use APIView to handle get and post requests inside views file.
- How to get a specific object from the database using APIView get method.
- Django rest framework API authentication with JWT (JSON Web Token) VS AuthToken.
- How to build a custom user model in django rest framework API.
- How To Add Extra Fields To a Serializer Using SerializerMethodField.
- How To Use THREADING To Improve API Performance.
- How To Schedule a Task or Function To Improve API Performance.
- Django API Permissions Using Throttling. How to use throttle to control the rate of request to Django API.
- Deploy Django Rest API with Heroku.
- Deploy Django Rest API to AWS.
Who this course is for:
- This Django REST API With Python & DRF (All you Need to Know course is for beginners and intermediate developers
Created by Ayser Shuhaib
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 3 GB