Banking Credit Analysis Process (for Bankers) Course for Bankers, Consultants and managers to Understand Credit Analysis Process from Indian Context.
What you’ll learn
- Understand What is Credit Analysis
- How to evaluate Credit Proposal
- How to analyse Financial Statements
- How to analyse Term loan Projects
- Understand What is Project Financing
- How to arrive at Working Capital
- What is Working Capital Cycle
- What is letter of Credit
- What is Bank Guarantee
- Understand, Detailed Process of Credit Analysis
- No prior knowledge is required for taking this course.
- Students need PC / Laptop / Tab / Mobile (supporting Android / iOS) to view this Banking Credit Analysis Process (for Bankers) course
Are you having a hard time in comprehending banking credit associated matters like Financial Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow and Fund Flow Analysis, Working Capital Assessment and items like Cash Credit, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Buyers Credit, Term Loan appraisal covering Debt Equity Analysis, DSCR, FOIR, and so on?
Are you a Finance Professional dealing with Project Funding for your customers?
Are you discovering it tough to document a thorough loan proposition?
Are you a Banker desiring rise to top in your profession?
This Banking Credit Analysis Process (for Bankers) course is for you – Banking Credit Analysis Process.
Why you should take this course?
- Credit Analysis is the core procedure embraced by any Bank to comprehend, assess and value about the Customers Identity, Integrity, Financial Position, – Repayment Capacity, Etc
- . Every Banker must be comprehensive with Credit Analysis Process due to the fact that day in day out they need to handle brand-new consumers and prior to approving any brand-new loans to them, Banker ought to have made comprehensive research study of their consumers.
- No Banker can raise to leading unless he ends up being familiar with Credit Analysis Process.
- Bank would usually toss staff members on to the task prior to they get chance to be trained. This is with more particular reference to Credit Analysis where Bankers must under comprehensive learning procedure, else their errors while doing so will be Very Costly beyond their manageable Position.
- This Banking Credit Analysis Process (for Bankers) course will offer platform to Bankers to have fall back reference on the Critical Aspects of Credit Analysis Process. Banking/ Management Consultants can likewise utilize this course for the equipping themselves to the expectations of the Bankers while managing Credit Proposals.
- By taking this course, you will have the ability to Write Bank Loan Proposals with much better clearness and self-confidence.
- You will comprehend numerous technical matters written in Bank Loan Proposals.
- What you will find out by taking this course?
By taking this course, you will be exposed to
Sec 1 – Introduction to Credit Analysis
Sec 2 – Financial Statements reading ability
Sec 3 – How to write Loan Proposal – Introduction
Sec 4 – Financial Ratio Analysis
Sec 5 – Performance and Financial Indicators Analysis in Loan Proposal
Sec 6 – Fund Flow Analysis for Identifying Diversion of Funds
Sec 7 – Cash Flow Analysis for Understanding Cash Generation and Movement
Sec 8 – Inter-firm Comparison, Internal & External Rating and Review of Conduct of Accounts
Sec 9 – Review of Audit Reports, Compliances, Contingencies and Risk Factors
Sec 10 – Finer Pricing, Review of Defaulters List & Loan Polichy
Sec 11 – Types of Business Loans
Sec 12 – Working Capital
Sec 13 – Cash Credit
Sec 14 – Non Fund Based Credit Facilities
Sec 15 – Letter of Credit
Sec 16 – Bank Guarantee
Sec 17 – Project Report
Sec 18 – Term Loan Appraisal
Sec 19 – DSCR & FOIR Computation in Term Loan
Sec 20 – Break Even Analysis
Sec 21 – Sensitivity Analysis
Sec 22 – Credit Rating
Sec 23 – Credit Scoring
Sec 24 – Key Analysis by Bankers
Sec 25 – Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR).
Sec 26 – Export Credit.
Sec 27 – Terms of Payment in Export Transactions.
Sec 28 – Export Finance.
Sec 29 – CMA (Credit Monitoring Arrangement).
Sec 30 – Computerised Accounting System.
Sec 31 – Banking Operations.
Sec 32 – Operational Aspects of KYC.
Sec 33 – Loan Accounts.
Sec 34 – Quiz.
Sec 35 – Import Finance.
Sec 36- Other Banking Products.
How this course is structured?
Each and every area of this course is broken down as numerous micro lectures and then they are substantiated with examples and case research studies. Numerous genuine world examples are utilized in this course through case research studies. This course has video lectures (with works on Black/ Green Board/ Note book/ Talking head, etc).
What are the pre-requisites for taking this course?
You would need great web connection for disruption totally free learning procedure – You can approach this course with fresh mind.
How this course will benefit you?
At the end of the course, you will have the ability to approach credit associated matters in your bank with high level of self-confidence and resolve reality issues at ease.
Who this course is for:.
- Consultants( Management/Banking/Finance).
- Finance Managers.
- Entrepreneurs looking for Raising Funds.
- Department Heads.
- Chartered Accountants.
Created by Raja Natarajan, B.Com., PGDBA, FCA
Last updated 12/2019