2020 Launch! Learn how to hack like a pro by a pro. Up to date practical hacking techniques with absolutely no filler Download The Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course And Be Hacker 🙂
What you'll learn
- Practical ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Network hacking and defenses
- Active Directory exploitation tactics and defenses
- Common web application attacks
- How to hack wireless networks
- Learn how to write a pentest report
- Understand the security (aff) threats affecting networks and applications
- OWASP Top 10
- IT security (aff) trends
- Basic IT knowledge
- For Mid-Course Capstone: A subscription to hackthebox is suggested, but not required to complete the course.
- For Wireless Hacking: A wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (links provided in course).
- For Active Directory Lab Build: A minimum of 16GB of RAM is suggested. Students can still participate in the course, but may experience slow lab environments.
Welcome to this course on Practical Ethical Hacking. To enjoy this course, you require nothing but a favorable mindset and a desire to discover. No prior practical knowledge is needed.
In this Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course, you will discover the practical side of ethical hacking. In this course, we will focus just on tools and subjects that will make you effective as an ethical hacker.
In this course, we will cover:
- What does an ethical hacker do on a day to day basis? What type of evaluations might an ethical hacker carry out?
- Reliable Notekeeping. An ethical hacker is just as good as the notes she or he keeps. We will talk about the crucial tools you can utilize to keep notes and achieve success in the Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course and in the field.
- Networking Refresher. This area concentrates on the ideas of computer system networking. We will talk about typical ports and procedures, the OSI design, subnetting, and even walk through a network build with utilizing Cisco CLI.
- Preliminary Linux. Every great ethical hacker understands their method around Linux. This area will present you to the essentials of Linux and increase into building out Bash scripts to automate work as the course develops.
- The majority of ethical hackers are skilled in a shows language. You'll find out the ins and outs of Python 3 and by the end, you'll be building your own port scanner and composing exploits in Python.
- Hacking Methodology. This area introductions the 5 phases of hacking, which we will dive deeper into as the course advances.
- Reconnaissance and Information Gathering. You'll find out how to collect info on a client utilizing open source intelligence. Even better, you'll find out how to draw out breached qualifications from databases to carry out credential packing attacks, hound subdomains throughout client engagements, and collect info with Burp Suite.
- Scanning and Enumeration. Among the most essential subjects in ethical hacking is the art of enumeration. You'll discover how to pursue open ports, research study for prospective vulnerabilities, and find out a selection of tools required to carry out quality enumeration.
- Exploitation Basics. Here, you'll exploit your very first machine! We'll find out how to utilize Metasploit to get to machines, how to carry out manual exploitation utilizing coding, carry out strength and password spraying attacks, and far more.
- This area takes whatever you have actually discovered so far and challenges you with 10 vulnerable boxes that order in increasing difficulty. You'll discover how an attacker believes and discover brand-new tools and believed procedures along the method.
- This area talks about the subjects of buffer overflows. This area consists of customized script composing with Python 3.
- Due to this, Active Directory penetration screening is one of the most crucial subjects you ought to find out and one of the least taught. You will build out your own Active Directory laboratory and discover how to exploit it. You'll likewise discover essential tools like mimikatz, Bloodhound, and PowerView.
- The 4th and 5th phases of ethical hacking are covered here. What do we do as soon as we have exploited a machine? What are the finest practices for keeping gain access to and cleaning up?
- In this area, we review the art of enumeration and are presented to a number of brand-new tools that will make the procedure simpler. You will likewise discover how to automate these tools use Bash scripting. After the enumeration area, the course dives into the OWASP Top 10.
- Wireless Attacks. Here, you will find out how to carry out cordless attacks versus WPA2 and jeopardize a cordless network in under 5 minutes.
- A subject that is barely ever covered, we will dive into the legal files you might experience as a penetration tester, consisting of Statements of Work, Rules of Engagement, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Master Service Agreements. We will likewise talk about report writing.
- Profession Advice. The course concludes with profession recommendations and ideas for discovering a task in the field.
At the end of this Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course, you will have a deep understanding of external and internal network penetration screening, cordless penetration screening, and web application penetration screening. All lessons taught are from a real-world experience and what has actually been come across on real engagements in the field.
Note: This course has been created for educational purposes only. All attacks shown were done so with given permission. Please do not attack a host unless you have permission to do so.
Questions & Answers Team Availability and Rules
The Q&A team responds to most questions within 2 business days. Specific Q&A rules are as follows:
1. Please encourage each other and help each other out. The support team is here to help, but are not staffed 24/7.
2. Support assistance will only be provided for course related material only. If you are using a tool or method in your labs that is not taught in the course, it is better asked in Discord on an appropriate channel outside of #course-chat.
3. Avoid spoilers for the mid-course capstone. If you are assisting another user or asking a question related to this section, please try to not provide direct answers/solutions.
4. Be kind to others and be patient. This field consists of patience, self-motivation, self-determination, and lots of Googling. Do not demand help or expect answers. That mindset will not take you far in your career.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students interested in ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
Created by Heath Adams
Last updated 1/2020
Size: 11.95 GB