SQL that will get you hired – SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management. Download the SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence udemy course to get started…
What you'll learn
- Become an expert in SQL
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skill
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Start using MySQL – the #1 Database Management System
- Prepare for SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Adopt professionally tested SQL best practices
- Gain theoretical insights about relational databases
- Work with a sophisticated real-life database throughout the course
- Get maximum preparation for real-life database management
- Add data analytical tools to your skillset
- Develop business intuition while solving tasks with big data
- Study relational database management theory that you will need in your workplace every day
- Learn how to create a database from scratch
- The ability to take control of your dataset – insert, update, and delete records from your database
- Be confident while working with constraints and relating data tables
- Become a proficient MySQL Workbench user
- Acquire top-notch coding techniques and best practices
- Know how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- Approach more advanced topics in programming like SQL’s triggers, sequences, local and global variables, indexes, and more
- Merge coding skills and business acumen to solve complex analytical problems
- Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
- Tons of exercises that will solidify your knowledge
- The freedom to query anything you like from a database
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
How crucial is database management in the age of big data and analytics?
It is actually essential.
How many employers would enjoy to work with staff members who can utilize data for the purposes of business intelligence?
All of them.
How many individuals have these abilities?
This is why now is the time to learn SQL and gain a competitive advantage in the job market. Keep in mind, the typical wage of a SQL developer is $92,000! That's a lucrative career.
Well, when you can deal with SQL, it means you don't need to count on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to acquire the answers to questions that may enhance the method your business does its business. For example, Database management is the foundation for data analysis and intelligent decision making.
Concerned that you have no previous experience?
We will begin from the really fundamentals and slowly teach you whatever you need to know. Step by step.
Why take this course in particular? Isn't it like the rest of the SQL courses out there?
- We would like to believe it isn't. Our group strove to produce a course that is:
- Easy to understand
- Time effective and succinct
- Shows how SQL can be crucial for data analytics and business intelligence
- Comprehensive– it covers several topics not shown in other SQL courses
- Practical– it teaches you how to work with a real-life database
- Represents professional best practices
- Taught in MySQL– The most popular SQL database management system
- Includes lots of downloadable workouts, course notes, and test concerns
A few of these elements have been covered in other courses. Others have not. Nevertheless, nobody supplies such a variety of subjects in one place.
We strongly believe this SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence course is the very best training product out there. It is a really interactive experience preparing you for a real-life working environment.
We enjoy teaching
Up until now, over 210,000 trainees have actually enrolled in our SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence courses here on Udemy. Teaching is what we do best, and we take pride in going above and beyond to create the best material for you, our trainees. Our objective is to help you bridge the gap in between theoretical knowledge taught at school and in universities and the practical application required at the workplace.
So, why do you require to enlist in this course and discover SQL?
- As we pointed out previously, finding out SQL is an excellent chance. There is a considerable surge in demand for skills revolving around database management, database administration, and business analysis relying on data.
- Profession of the future. In the years to come, data will just grow in importance and size. It is fantastic to pick up an ability that will likely increase in need over the years to come
- Analytical thinking. Setting languages are a terrific way to train your mind. Furthermore, comprehending a business job and looking for its service through writing code can be actually intriguing and stimulating when you end up being knowledgeable about the basics
What about certificates? Do you offer a certificate?
Upon conclusion of the SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence course, you will be able to download a certificate of conclusion with your name on it. You can submit this certificate on LinkedIn and reveal potential companies this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Download course” button, and let's start this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- People interested in SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Beginners to programming
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice
Size: 2.42 GB
Created by 365 Careers
Last updated 12/2019