Grow your career by writing clear and effective emails, becoming more confident, and gaining more experience.
What you’ll learn
- Gain the knowledge and confidence needed to master your email writing skills
- Show your professionalism and experience through your email communication
- Assure that your business emails receive the attention they deserve
- Compose clear emails for maximum readability, comprehension, and impact
- Build your professional reputation and enhance your career success using email communication
- Team collaboration is more efficient when ideas are shared quickly and with a minimum of effort
- Adapt emails to accommodate different audiences and work situations
- Become a faster and more efficient writer to boost productivity and save time
- Increase team collaboration through effective group-wide team updates
- Build new professional relationships and improve existing ones through email writing
- Plan, organize and format emails in a logical and reader-friendly structure
- Make long and complex emails simple and scannable for your recipients
- Proofread and edit your email to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
- Build credibility and trust in business emails when sharing confidential information
- Modify your emails to cope with cultural nuances
- Expand your knowledge of email communication across the generational gap
- Move beyond hierarchical restrictions to build rapport with managers and colleagues
- Adapt your writing style to reflect global English norms and internationally accepted formatting standards
- Understand how all email elements affect the recipient’s mindset and response
- Write effective subject lines, greetings, sign-offs and signatures
- Use the ‘To’, ‘Cc’, ‘Bcc’ and ‘Reply all’ fields correctly
- Learn the proper ways to forward emails without annoying the recipients
- Provide supporting information in the form of facts, documents, screenshots, and attachments
- Create effective email templates to manage repetitive emails and save on time
- Feel confident saying “No” via email without creating tension at work
- Write the perfect apology email for various challenging situations
- Write introduction emails to introduce yourself or a colleague to the team
- Learn how to follow up for information, clarification, feedback or approval
- Write effective appreciation or congratulations emails
- Learn how to reschedule, cancel or invite someone to a meeting via email
- Have access to a consistent internet connection
- No prior experience required
Are you looking for tips on how to write better emails? It is highly valued in business communication to have excellent email writing skills and they also play a major role in your daily interactions with colleagues.
Gaining more confidence, enhancing your professional reputation, and growing your career are all benefits of improving your email writing skills.
There are still many people who have difficulty communicating clearly. Miscommunications between colleagues and stressful conflicts at work result from this situation.
The Email Writing & Etiquette Business Communication at Work course is for you if you want to:
- Craft powerful emails that your colleagues want to read
- Ensure you are better understood in the workplace
- Get ideas across quickly and efficiently
- Boost productivity and increase team collaboration through email
We have created this Email Writing & Etiquette Business Communication at Work course to help any professional who wants to effectively communicate on the job and advance their career with email communication.
This Email Writing & Etiquette Business Communication at Work course provides comprehensive instruction on email writing and email etiquette at work as opposed to other courses that share bits and pieces.
In addition to providing sound theory, you will find examples, scripts, and practical advice that you can put into action the moment you watch the lectures!
About the instructor:
Thanks for signing up for the Email Writing & Etiquette Business Communication at Work course! Viktoriya Maya is my name. Corporate Finance Institute is where I work as Director of Marketing and Student Support. Over 700,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews make CFI the world’s leading financial training company. Serving over half a million customers and managing two busy teams allowed me to gain hands-on experience, as well as email writing skills that helped me successfully manage projects, communicate with colleagues, and excel professionally.
However, that’s just an example – this course is all about you. To help YOU learn, grow, and achieve your goals, I want to share everything I know about email communication.
Through this Email Writing & Etiquette Business Communication at Work course, I’m sharing everything I’ve learned about best email writing practices and email etiquette that will help you succeed as well.
You will notice an immediate and long-lasting impact on your everyday communication after attending the training. It is as simple as watching the lectures and applying the knowledge you learn in your everyday interactions. There are downloadable email scripts and course notes to help you improve your email writing skills, based on real-world examples.
You do not have to be perfectly aware of all of your experiences in order to demonstrate your professionalism. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to get your point across through email clearly, concisely, and strongly in all kinds of situations at work?
Join us today to upgrade your email skills! You’ll walk away with the skills you need to master your email!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who correspond regularly with managers and colleagues by email
- Individuals who want to build their professional reputation and enhance their career success via email communication
- Employees who need to get ideas across quickly for maximum readability, comprehension, and impact
- Managers who wish to boost productivity, save time and increase team collaboration using email communication
Created by Viktoriya Maya
Last updated 2/2021
Size: 1.89 GB