A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
The whole Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2021 Edition] course was totally re-recorded and upgraded – it’s absolutely current with the most recent version of Flutter!
With the most recent upgrade, I likewise included Push Notifications and Image Upload!
Sign up with the most extensive & successful Flutter course and learn how to develop fantastic iOS and Android apps!
Flutter – a structure established by Google – enables you to learn one language (Dart) and develop stunning native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK supplying the tooling to put together Dart code into native code and it likewise offers you an abundant set of pre-built and pre-styled UI aspects (so called widgets) which you can utilize to compose your interface.
Flutter is very trending and gets utilized for significant Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “prepared for production”, thus now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2021 Edition] course will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO anticipation of either of the two is needed! And you definitely do not require any Android or iOS development experience given that the whole idea behind Flutter is to just learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter not just in theory however we’ll develop a total, practical app throughout this course. This app will include both all the core fundamentals along with sophisticated features like utilizing Google Maps, the gadget cam, including animations and more!
With Flutter, you’ll have the ability to compose code just as soon as and deliver your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Usage Google’s Material Design to develop lovely, yet completely adjustable, apps in no time with practically no effort. You can utilize the abundant widget suite Flutter offers to include typical UI components like buttons, switches, types, toolbars, lists and more – or you merely develop your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
Here’s what’s consisted of in the course:.
- Comprehensive setup directions for both macOS and Windows.
- A comprehensive intro to Flutter, Dart and the principle behind widgets.
- A summary of the integrated widgets and how you might include your own ones.
- Debugging tipps & techniques.
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation.
- State management solutions.
- Handling and confirming user input.
- Linking your Flutter app to backend servers by sending out Http requests.
- User authentication.
- Including Google Maps.
- Utilizing native gadget features like the video camera.
- Including lovely animations & page shifts.
- Image Upload.
- Push Notifications – manual approach and automated.
- How to publish your app to the app stores.
- And more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in developing real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android.
- You wish to check out the complete set of features Flutter uses.
- Do not wish to invest hours learning 2 totally various languages.
- Standard programming language understanding will assist a lot however is not a tough requirement.
- You DON’T require to understand Flutter or Dart.
- You DON’T require to understand iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java).
As discussed above, the Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide [2021 Edition] course was upgraded from scratch – old, now outdated material (~ 25h) is momentarily kept around for existing trainees ([ TRADITION] areas) and will become eliminated.
Who this course is for:.
- Newbie and knowledgeable designers who have an interest in diving into mobile app development utilizing one language for both platforms.
- Experienced iOS or Android designers who wish to develop cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language.
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 18.95 GB