Develop a complete REST API Flutter application using Flutter and the Riverpod state management framework!
What you'll learn
- Build a complex Flutter Application that communicates with a REST API
- Learn the Riverpod State Management Library
- Implement core application features such as pagination, authentication, state management
- Build complex UI's using Flutter
- Learn good design principles with an emphasis on writing production-ready applications
- Basic familiarity with Flutter and Dart Programming Language
- Flutter installed on user system
- VS Code or Android (aff) Studio, configured for Flutter development
Are you interested in building a complete REST API application using Flutter? You need to take this Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App course!
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
As a part of this Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App course, we will learn the best techniques in Flutter to build a complete RESTful App known as Flickd that is ready to be released on the Google Play Store or iOS (aff) App Store. Movie data will be displayed from the TheMovieDB website (aff) through the application.
WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?
- An amazing UI and Splash Screen
- Functionality to display results regarding popular and upcoming movies
- Functionality to search movies
- Pagination, Authentication, state management
- State management using Flutter Riverpod
WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED?
- A Complete Masterclass on Flutter REST API Development
- Flutter Riverpod State Management Framework
- Web Requests in Flutter
- Handling Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async / Await Functions
- Form Validation and Error Handling
- Custom Theme (aff) Creation and Fonts
- Tons of Practical, Straightforward and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
- And much more!
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Detailed, fine-grained knowledge – This training Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App course is packed with valuable insights. My course was designed for what I wanted to learn, so I didn't skimp on any details. The course will cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– I want you to write code as much as possible, in order to gain real-world experience. Moreover, we won't be working on just any code-we'll be focusing on practical tasks that will contribute to the development of your own real-world apps.
– Simple, No-nonsense explanations – Each lesson contains a practical application. On top of that, I provide helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way as to what we are making, how we'll be doing it, and what the final product will look like.
Putting together this Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App course was really fun for me, and I hope you will enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you during the Flutter REST API Development Course: Build a Movie App course!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile and web developers interested in building production-ready apps.
- Flutter developers looking for a challenge
- Developers looking to delve into the world of Flutter and Riverpod State Management
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate Flutter Developers
Created by Hussain Mustafa
Last updated 6/2021