Build UIs and apps from Scratch with Flutter. There are also topics on Flutter with Firebase, Github, and Payment Integration with this Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs course
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Create Flutter Apps and UIs
- Flutter Firebase
- Flutter Apps UIs with Resources and Explanation
- Razorpay Payment Integration
- How to upload Flutter project on Github
- API Integration
- File Management
- Flutter GetX
- Android Studio and Flutter Sdk
- Basic Flutter Understanding
Make awesome UIs and apps for Flutter from scratch with Flutter Awesome UIs. The source code for flutter components and packages is presented as well. In this Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs course, developers learning about flutter widgets and components will become acquainted with the flutter language and its abilities. Furthermore, you will also learn how to create a Flutter application from scratch with this Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs course.
Section 1 : Beautiful Flutter UIs and Apps
01 – Kids Education App UI : Create An Awesome Flutter App with beautiful UI. This video contains beautiful listview and detail page.
02 – File Upload UI : Beautiful UI for integrating uploading feature in your flutter application.
03 – TODO App using GetX : Create a complete todo app in flutter using getx.
04 – Weather App UI : Learn how to Create Weather App in Flutter.
05 – Image Classification App : Image Classification App in Flutter using Image Recognition and Google Teachable Machine
06 – BMI Calculator : Learn how to Create BMI Calculator in Flutter with a beautiful UI.
07 – Simple Counter App using Get Storage and Shared Preferences : Get Storage and Shared Preferences Explained using Simple Counter App
08 – Theme Management App : How to Change App Theme in Flutter Dynamically, using GetX.
09 – Search Bar with API Calls : Learn how to Create Search Bar with API Calls in Flutter.
10 – Text to Speech Convertor : Learn how to convert Text to Speech in Flutter.
11 – Pdf View with Night Mode : Read Pdf Files Comfortably with Night Mode Feature.
Section 2 – Flutter Firebase
01 – Firebase Setup
02 – Firebase Google Authentication
03 – Firebase Screen Models
04 – Firebase CRUD Operations
05 – Firebase Sorting Operations
Section 3 : Miscellaneous
01 – How to Upload Flutter Project on Github 02 – Razorpay Payment Integration
Reasons to learn Flutter :
- Flutter Developers’ Demand is Increasing : Flutter Developers’ demand is increasing day by day in the job market as almost everyone is moving towards Native app development, where Flutter is very relevant. The Flutter technology has proven more attractive even to experienced developers who have been in the development world for many years.
- In a larger community : Imagine you are stuck in any programming error and nobody is there to help you. If you’re a developer, what do you plan to do? Whenever you search your error on Google or in a browser, you’ll find another person who experienced the same issue. In that case, the larger Flutter community comes into play! There has been an exponential growth of Flutter’s developer community on different Q&A forums over the last few years, such as Stack Overflow, etc.
- Having a well-prepared and well-organized documentation is very crucial for any framework or language to make a good showing on the market, and Flutter has a very good and well-organized documentation where you can easily learn the syntax and other required concepts in detail. In addition, Flutter contains a great variety of libraries and widgets, which are all well documented in Flutter’s documentation.
- Rapid Development & Time-Efficient : Flutter supports developers in the fast development process and saves time for them. By incorporating interesting widgets into your applications, you can create a UI/UX design that is both creative and easy to use. Moreover, Flutter makes it easy to apply all the changes and fix bugs instantly. Additionally, with Flutter, it is not as time-consuming to test and deploy the application.
- The fact that Flutter is comparatively easier to learn makes it easier for you to learn it and it is also more convenient for you if you have some experience with JAVA. Additionally, since Flutter uses the Dart programming language, you need to be proficient with that language as well. To get started learning Flutter, watch video tutorials and go through the official documentation.
Please stay tuned and happy coding 🙂 . We’ll continue to add new video tutorials to this Flutter Tutorials – Create Beautiful Flutter Apps And UIs course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in programming and designing
Created by Indian Innovation
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 2.7 GB