Become a Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) by learning about Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
What you'll learn
- Create an environment consisting of billing, projects, tools, access, and security (aff) for the Google Cloud.
- Manage, implement, plan, deploy, monitor, and configure Google Cloud solutions.
- Get comfortable with both the console and command-line options for using the Google Cloud.
- Successfully complete the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
- You will gain the knowledge you need to pass other GCP certification exams.
- It is important to understand the basics of Cloud Computing.
- Code is provided for use in labs where necessary and no coding experience is needed.
- Computers such as desktops, laptops, and Chromebooks are required.
- While the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course may be viewed on a mobile phone, you'll need a larger screen to participate in the labs.
- A willingness to do labs and other homework is required. Hands-on experience and interaction are key to this Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course. Students who are active and motivated will benefit greatly from this course. The Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course is not suitable for passive students.
Increasingly, companies are adopting multi-cloud strategies, which is driving growth for Google Cloud. Google Cloud was again named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Infrastructure as a Service, and the demand for people with Google Cloud skills is high. As a response to this demand and in order to help businesses identify qualified candidates, Google has developed its Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
Designed to teach the skills necessary to obtain the ACE certification, such as deploying and monitoring enterprise solutions, this Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course helps students improve their skill sets on a regular basis. By certifying students' skills, the program also helps them demonstrate their skills. This Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course does not require students to already know how to use the GCP Console or the command-line as part of the certification process, but you will need experience with both before you take the test.
As part of this Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course, students will also get the solid foundation of GCP capabilities they will need to later achieve the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect (PCA) certification – which has recently been recognized as the best-paying IT cert in 2019.
By the end of this Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification course, you will be able to:
- Set-up and configure Google Cloud accounts using best practices.
- Use GCP services like Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, and Kubernetes Engine in your everyday work.
- Pass the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
The code used in labs is provided to you and you do not have to have coding experience.
Who this course is for:
- Sysadmins or other individuals who want to learn how to configure and manage Google Cloud systems and demonstrate those abilities through certification.
- Developers who want to leverage Google Cloud for the applications they build.
- Architects and technical managers who want to get hands-on and “stay honest” with the technology.
Created by Ryan Kroonenburg, Mattias Andersson, Nigel Poulton
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 5.4 GB