The traditional adage “we eat with our eyes first” applies to eating well and feeling good about cooking. This lesson will teach you how to organize your refrigerator so that you can feel more at ease in the kitchen.
The workshop is for anybody who wants to learn how to properly preserve food and produce so that it lasts longer and is simpler to cook with.
Our clients (and friends) frequently inquire about how to manage and maintain a beautiful-looking icebox (we mean fridge).
When you go grocery shopping or have leftovers, learn how to keep everything clean and ready to be reloaded.
Hands-on Class Project
Fridge Before and After Photographs.
You'll be able to show off your newly learned fridge organization abilities by uploading a before and after snapshot of your work.
The steps are easy to follow:
- Open the refrigerator and take a “Before” shot.
- With your new tips and methods, follow along with the How to Clean & Organize Your Fridge course to customize and tune your fridge.
- Take a “Before” photo of the fridge and a “After” shot of it.
- To show off your happy and healthy-looking fridge, post your Before and After photos in the project area of the How to Clean & Organize Your Fridge course.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have never cleaned a fridge before.
- Students who have just started living on their own.
- Students curious about how to keep their fridge well maintained.
- Students investing more time into meal planning and meal prep.
Author: KW Professional Organizers
Size: 708.5 MB