What you'll learn
- Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and powerful features Ionic offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic to learn more about core and advanced features
- Test iOS (aff) and Android (aff) apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
- Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
- Basic HTML, JS, and CSS knowledge is required
- NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
Ionic is among the most amazing technologies you can learn at the moment – it allows you to utilize one codebase (written in HTML, JS, and CSS) to build and ship apps as regular (progressive) web apps in addition to real native mobile apps for iOS (aff) and Android (aff). This Ionic – Build iOS (aff), Android (aff) & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course teaches you the most recent version of Ionic from scratch without any anticipation about it presumed.
The Ionic framework permits you to do simply that! Utilize your existing Angular, HTML, JS, and CSS understanding and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic deals with a lot of beautiful components (which you'll learn more about in this Ionic – Build iOS (aff), Android (aff) & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course) that can be utilized to compose a native-like interface.
Capacitor (another tool offered by the Ionic team) will manage the rest as it's utilized to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android-based upon your code. This permits you to concentrate on the important things you understand and launch your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without needing to learn countless various languages! With Ionic, you can utilize one codebase to ship 3 various apps (iOS, Android, web).
No surprise that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are exceptionally popular and in high need!
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller and I'm a freelance web developer in addition to creator of numerous 5-star ranked courses here on Udemy – including my “Angular – The Complete Guide” course, the bestselling Angular course on Udemy!
I enjoy creating amazing web applications and it merely is incredible to now utilize that understanding and build native mobile apps with it, too!
This course takes you from zero to published app, taking a really practice-orientated path. You'll a practical app (where users can create and book occasions) throughout the Ionic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course, finding out about the essentials of Ionic, its abundant component library, how to fetch and manage user input, how to save data, and gain access to native device functions and a lot more!
You'll dive into very important Ionic components in addition to ideas like navigation (tabs, side menus), user input, native device functions (e.g. camera), storage, Http, authentication!
And because building apps is just part of the enjoyable, you'll naturally likewise learn how to run your apps either in the web browser, on an emulator or by yourself device!
Exactly what are you going to learn then?
- A quick refresher on Angular
- How to establish your Ionic projects
- The fundamentals about Ionic – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you utilize its abundant component library
- How to utilize the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
- How to utilize various type of navigation principles: “Back”- Button-Navigation, tabs and side menus
- How to reveal modals, alerts, toasts, and numerous, a lot more beneficial UI components
- How to check the app in the web browser, on emulators, or real devices
- How to fetch and deal with user input through inputs, text fields, dropdowns, dialogs, and so on
- . How to confirm users and gain access to web servers to shop + load data
- How to access the regional device storage and native device functions like the camera or geolocation
- Much more … like styling and theming your app
- You'll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app).
Does this sound fantastic?
I can't wait to invite you in this Ionic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular course!
Who this course is for:.
- This course is for trainees who wish to utilize their Angular understanding to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase.
- This course is for everybody thinking about diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 8/2020
Download Links Below
Password : www.downloadly.ir