The Complete Guide to iOS 11 App Development. We are using Xcode 9 and Swift 4. Modules for ARKit and CoreML are included!
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Craft a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance iOS developer
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create your first Machine Learning app using Apple’s new CoreML
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed set up
Please note this is the version of the iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course for 2017. There is an update for students who cannot upgrade to iOS 13 or macOS Catalina. The latest version of this course can be found by searching “Angela Yu iOS 13”.
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. With over 17,000 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratings, this is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course of all time!
Based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London, this Swift 4 course teaches Swift 4 concepts. Over three years of in-person teaching, we have perfected the curriculum.
During our complete app development bootcamp, you will learn to code using Swift 4 and create beautiful iPhone and iPad apps. Regardless of whether you have any programming experience or not.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to be a successful iOS app developer by watching our engaging video tutorials step-by-step.
Throughout the iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, HD video tutorials are provided, which enhance your programming skills through developing real-world apps. For example, You can also find Yahoo Weather on Pokémon Go, Whatsapp, and QuizUp.
This updated course includes more than five hours of content about how to make augmented reality apps using Apple’s brand new ARKit SDK, and how to make machine learning applications using CoreML. Your goal will be to create image recognition apps and amazing AR apps in 3D.
As a student of this iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 4 and able to create your own apps or get started as a freelancer developing iOS 10.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 20 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 50 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Building over 20 fully-fledged including ones that use Firebase, machine learning and augmented reality
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $8000+ app development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From beginner to iOS 11 app developer with just one iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course
Our team knows you value your time, so we’re here to help. YouTube is a great place to watch someone program for hours and hours without having to understand what they’re doing.
It is your assurance that this iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course was carefully crafted and edited in order to comply with the standards. Students always have access to our team of expert instructors who are always available to answer questions. There are beautiful animations explaining all the difficult concepts.
So by the end of the iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps using iOS 11’s new CoreML framework.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit framework.
- Core Data, Realm and other forms of persistent data storage.
Don’t waste your time
Your precious life is too short to waste it watching videos of poor quality on YouTube. The instructor may not be understandable to you. Teachers who have no experience teaching in person in the real world. You are a busy person. Our iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp courses are carefully crafted with beautiful animations, carefully crafted content, and learning by doing.
Don’t just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about the iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course:
“Angela is the best teacher you could ask for. It is wonderful to have an instructor who encourages you to learn swift in the right way. Those considering taking this class, I encourage you to order it, because it is the BEST Swift programming class I have found anywhere, and I have tried quite a few. Stop looking for an excellent swift programming course until you find it because you have found it. In Swift, you will learn everything you need to know about programming, from the very beginning, through making your own apps that you can upload to the App store.” – Ian Hopjins
The retention rate for this iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course is excellent because Angela explains and explains everything in great detail. Most other instructors on Udemy just go over the code and pretend nothing happened. This course is great! 5 stars!”” – Muhammad Ibrahim
“Angela is a spectacular teacher!” – Marco Zanirato
“The course was excellent. The quality of this course became apparent only after taking a few more courses from other providers. As well as providing great instructions, the iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course also provided many hands-on tasks to practice the concepts.” – Marc
“#1 IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s absolutely amazing. One of the best iOS courses I’ve ever taken. It is easy to follow Angela’s explanations because she explains everything the right way. We built the concept of this course so that you learn instead of watching and repeating. Angela has a very high degree of education, which is evident during the entire course. Once more, it is fantastic. I appreciate your help. Creating more courses would be great!” – Eduard Khachian
Which courses on Udemy are best for you among all the different iOS courses? Here are some of the comments made by my students:
“Comparing this class with another one on Udemy that I think is better, this one. What is the reason? She doesn’t show you a lot of material and then say that we will talk about it later, or say, “Just do this. You will see why later.” She explains the reason for doing something before she explains it.” – Clyde Addison
Are you an iOS app developer looking to find out if this must-have course is right for you? Here are some of the comments made by my students:
“My experience is that this is the best organized course I’ve found for getting started with Swift. Students will learn Swift programming and also learn how to use Xcode, Github, Cocoapods, Stack Overflow, Alamofire, Firebase, REST APIs, and all the other tools commonly used by developers. They demonstrate all the ways of using Xcode and other services that took me months to learn on my own. Though I wish this iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course had been available a year ago, I still learned many useful tips and information even after one year of Swift experience. It’s cool to have extra materials the course provides for practice projects since I’m always taking too long to find assets. I especially like the assets (graphics, sound files, etc). Using this course, you will be able to teach programmers all the tools they need to create apps. The course teaches the basics of the language for developing your ability to troubleshoot as well as build your knowledge. Angelia is an amazing speaker, and she should do the voiceovers on all instructional videos, seriously. :)” – Marcy Vernon
We are so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a 30-day money back guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose by joining today with absolutely NO risk.
How long are you going to wait? Join the world’s most highly rated iOS 11 app development course by clicking the buy now button.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s new iOS 11 APIs, then start with the modules on ARKit and CoreML.
Created by Dr. Angela Yu
Last updated 8/2020
Size; 8.64 GB