Ranking #1 for Kali Linux Tutorial! Find out how to easily and quickly use Kali Linux from an expert.
What you’ll learn
- Use Kali Linux for basic to advanced tasks
- Hack your way through multiple customized targets
- Get a taste of how the bad guys hack and how the good guys hack (and steal the credit cards)!
- Develop your understanding of how hacker commands can be used in Linux.
- Build up a Linux target from scratch to Hack with Kali Linux
- and so much more!
- Basic understanding of concepts such as IP addresses, NAT, client, server, etc.
- Basic understanding of ethical hacking concepts such as port scanning, vulnerability scanning, etc.
- Desire to become an ethical hacker and willing to learn and persevere
Please note that the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course has been updated for Kali 2020
How do you begin learning hacking with Kali Linux if you have no idea where to begin? How well do you understand the command line? Do you find it intimidating to use? If yes, this is the right course for you. We will assume you do not know anything about Linux as we begin this Kali Linux tutorial. During the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course, you’ll learn how to use Kali Linux from scratch, and before you know it, you’ll be fluent with the basic tools and commands, not just in Kali, but in most Linux systems.
The 11 dollars I spent on this simple, but thought-provoking course have been my best investment of the year! My experience with the material was very relevant and provided me with a great refresher of technical concepts I already knew but had not practiced in a long time, as well as introducing me to new ways of imposing hacks. To improve my understanding of the materials, I plan to come back to the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course on a regular basis. It was money well spent. – Carl Bradford ★★★★★
As a Linux noob, I found this Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course incredibly helpful and learned a lot. Having taken a course like this, it definitely made me more knowledgeable and confident in not only the OS but also the Kali operating system.” – Olivia R. McLaughlin ★★★★★
The Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course is divided into three parts.
Part 1 – Basics
- Commands to help you navigate any Linux system
- Add/remove software and update/upgrade your system
- Archive and compress files and folders
- Use wildcards to make daily tasks easier
Part 2 – Administration
- Editing files
- Configuring and managing services
- Managing users, groups and permissions
- Chaining multiple commands for greater effect
Part 3 – Hacking
- Download a minimal Linux and build it from scratch
- Hack it with Kali Linux!
Part 4 – Shells
- Understanding bind shells
- Understanding reverse shell
- Understanding web shells
Part 5 – Hacking Like The Bad Guys
- Exploiting replicas of real life vulnerabilities
- Getting access and creating backdoors
- Stealing credit card information
By the end of the Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course you will have the skills to:
- Use common Linux commands like hackers do
- Build a Linux target from scratch
- Hack the target using what your learnt in the Kali Linux tutorial
- Create shell and backdoors
- Understand and replicate what the bad guys do
As noted in the ethical hacking course Hacking For Beginners, this Kali Linux Tutorial For Beginners course extends some of the theoretical concepts taught. Hackers Academy provides another course in this series
I’m grateful to the author and udemy team for providing me and other n00bs like me a free platform where we can learn the basics of Kali Linux.” – Syed Mohammad Raza ★★★★★
Who this course is for:
- You have no prior experience with Linux and would like to learn how to use Kali Linux
- You have a basic understanding of ethical hacking and want to learn how to do it using Kali Linux
- You want to learn how to create targets and hack them using Kali Linux
Created by Hackers Academy – Online Ethical Hacking Tutorials
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 2.82 GB