Using Metasploit, you may learn how to hack Android devices by taking the Learn Android Hacking For Beginners udemy course
What you’ll learn
- Get an understanding of Android hacking
- Hacking Multiple Android Devices at the Same Time
- Easy Methods for Hacking Android
- Using Android Hacks
- How to Hack an Android Phone
- Android Studio
- Hack an Android mobile device
- Be able to understand the concept
- 10 GB or more disk space
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- Having Internet Connection
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
We’ll make a payload with msfvenom and save it as an apk file. After we’ve created the payload, we’ll need to add a Metasploit framework listener. An attacker can simply recover a meterpreter session on Metasploit once the target downloads and installs the malicious apk. To install an apk on a victim’s mobile device, an attacker must use social engineering techniques.
in this Learn Android Hacking For Beginners course we gonna learn different kind of lauching attacks
Basic and Complete Course On Android Hacking By using metasploit
You can multiple Devices.. Easy to Hack
Meterpreter comes with a large number of commands. You can see more alternatives for what we can do with an Android device if we use the “?” help command. Using Kali Linux and penetration testing tools, we were able to successfully penetrate the Android device.
You can also use a public IP address and a port-forwarding router to carry out this attack on a public network.
Let’s take a quick look at some techniques for avoiding these types of attacks.
- Allowing app downloads from cloud websites is not permitted.
- Installing programs with the option to enable unknown resources is not a good idea.
- Antivirus software should be installed on a mobile device.
- Please do not click on any random links.
- Never download an apk file from an unknown source that you don’t want.
- Always double-check with the file’s original source.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are Curious to Learn Android Hacking
- Anyone who want to protect themselves against mobile attacks.
Created by Whitesec online security organization
Last updated 9/2021