Develop ethical hacking abilities for network protection and penetration testing. Beginner to expert.
What you'll learn
- Basic computer skills. It is assumed that students will already know how to boot their machine, use a web browser, and perform simple tasks.
- No prior Linux, programming or hacking knowledge is required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram.
- Operating system: Windows or Linux. 64-bit is strongly recommended, and may be required for some applications.
Welcome to Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing!
This Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing course will show you how expert penetration testers and ethical hackers across the world utilize their tactics. By the conclusion of the Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing course, you'll know how to hack systems and networks in the same way that a “black-hat” would, as well as how to protect such systems from incursion.
Whether you're a seasoned IT pro or just getting started, this program is for you. It is not necessary to have any prior experience of hacking or coding. Everything is put out and discussed in detail using practical demonstrations. You will not only learn how to utilize ethical hacking tools, but also the philosophy behind them. The abilities you learn here will provide you with the basic information you'll need to stay current in an ever-changing industry.
This lesson is divided into nine modules, with topics ranging from beginning to advanced. Each lesson is meant to flow smoothly into the next, making it easy for students with no prior expertise to follow along. At the same time, with a few notable exceptions, advanced students who already have the preceding foundation can consider each lecture as a stand-alone.
What you'll learn:
Module One: Setting Up The Lab
* How to install VirtualBox on a Windows operating system.
* How to setup dual booting for Windows and Linux
* How to install Kali Linux on a portable USB device with persistence
* How to install Kali Linux (or the pentesting distro of your choice) on Virtualbox
* A deeper explanation of VirtualBox configurations.
* How to install Metasploitable on VirtualBox to serve as a training target for the development of your skills.
You will have the information necessary to set up your own hacking lab by the conclusion of the first lesson. You can construct virtualized systems within your core operating system even if you only have one machine to work with. This will provide you a lot of alternatives for following up with the lectures in this program, and it will eliminate the need to install a second operating system on your main computer if you don't want to. It will also provide you with targets to do penetration tests against that you own and control, allowing you to test what you've learned on your own network without fear!
Module Two: Information Gathering
The information collecting phase is the first step in every successful penetration test. Whether your goal is direct network infiltration, social engineering, or simple research, understanding your target is critical to success.
* Learn how to conduct deep research against a target or entity using open source intelligence tools.
* Use OSINT techniques to become your own private investigator!
* Gently transition from fun graphical tools to Linux command-line tools seamlessly.
* Acquire the skills to build detailed profiles of any subject, and establish attack vectors (aff) for later exploitation!
* Become familiar with and ultimately master network scanning with tools such as Nmap and Zenmap.
* Learn to identify weaknesses in any system, be it a network or even a corporate structure.
* Get your feet wet with the basics of exploiting a few of these weaknesses in a user friendly GUI environment.
You may almost become your own Private Eye with the abilities you acquire in this session. The quantity of knowledge that is typically available online on any subject is absolutely amazing, and open-source intelligence is the way of the future. These programs are simple to use for beginners, and the move from graphical utilities to the command line should be enjoyable and painless.
Module Three: Vulnerability Analysis
* Expand on what you've learned thus far. Apply what you've already learned to discover flaws in web-based apps and services!
* Learn how to use the tools and strategies to start exploiting these flaws.
* Acquire the ability to audit services. Use everything you've learned here to improve the security (aff) of the online services you build and protect.
* Master the very techniques that “black hats” will use against such services.
Module three continues the move into command-line based utilities in entertaining and easy-to-master phases, with a focus on web services.
Module Four: Web Vulnerability, Recon, SQL Injection & Database Exploitation
Take your knowledge of the fundamentals from the previous module to the next level!
* Learn how to discover vulnerabilities in online services and network systems that are “hard to notice.”
* Learn to use the legendary “Burpsuite” in several easy lessons.
* Learn how to use SQL Injection and SQLMAP, and why no website (aff) or database is completely secure!
* A basic overview of proxies. Learn the fundamental ideas for being safe and anonymous while doing operations, which will be expanded upon later.
* With only a few keystrokes, you can scour the internet for secrets like a pro!
Now that you've studied how to identify weaknesses, the fundamentals of getting web access, and how to obtain secure databases, it's time to further your training with the information in the next lesson.
Module Five: Password Cracking
* Take the techniques of “brute forcing” passwords and logins to the next level.
* Create custom wordlists that are intelligently suited for a particular target. Greatly increase the speed and success rate of cracking any given password even on less powerful computer systems.
* Learn all about Hashes and how to crack them. Decode the coded information from any database.
* Gain familiarity with cross-platform tools, allowing you to conduct your cracking operations from any operating system.
* Obtain the knowledge to make use of Rainbow Tables, which will open the door to attacking even the tightest credential security (aff).
* Pick up and use legendary tools like HashCat and John The Ripper with ease.
Progress from the cracking of passwords, logins and database security (aff) directly into the sixth module. Here you'll learn all about hacking WIFI networks, and what you can do once you've penetrated the network.
Module six: WIFI Hacking
* Easy-to-learn introduction covers all the basic commands you'll need to get started.
* All major methods covered, from old to new.
* Identify vulnerable access points (that you have legal permission to test) and watch them fall!
* Learn how to grab the encrypted “handshake” from any router device and crack it.
* Know what to do with network access once you achieve it.
* Learn about Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and how to guard against them!
Knowing the flaws in any Wifi network is critical as a system administrator and ethical hacker. These abilities are essential whether you're attempting to protect your grandmother's internet connection from the kid next door or the internal network of a Fortune 500 corporation.
You'll have mastered all of the fundamentals at this time. You'll learn how to scout out your targets, acquire data, spot weaknesses, crack passwords, and get access to protected networks. Now comes the exciting part…
Module Seven: Metasploit
This lesson focuses exclusively on the Metasploit framework, which is the bread and butter of ethical hacking. While other lectures can be watched on their own, the videos (aff) in this part must be watched in order from beginning to end. You will put what you've studied so far into practice.
* Master Metasploit and it's graphical cousin, Aritmage.
* Take what you have learned so far and use it to penetrate any system.
* Conduct your experiments using your own virtual machines as targets.
* Feel both the joy of exploiting all of the flaws you've discovered in systems you control and the terror of realizing that no system is completely safe.
* Use what you've learned to improve the security (aff) of the systems you're responsible for. Know what to look for if you don't want to get hacked!
* Learn how to “hook” browsers and take control of the information that passes through them without the end-user even realizing it!
* Generate your own malware for testing purposes within the Metasploit framework. No prior coding knowledge required!
* Employ “crypters” on your own malware, so that it will evade even the most advanced detection scans.
* Learn how to identify such “disguised” malware when it is employed against you!
* It isn't enough to simply gain access. Learn how to escalate your privileges once you are inside a penetrated system.
*Simply being an administrator isn't enough. Learn how to use “permanent access” to create a long-term presence on a system or network. Don't put in the same amount of effort over and over. Work hard once, then enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Module 8: Encryption and Anonymity
* Learn how to create encrypted containers to secure important files for both storage and transit.
* Learn how to fully encrypt any Windows operating system, from XP all the way to Windows 10.
* Learn how to make a Windows operating system that is both encrypted and hidden. No one will be able to identify and verify the presence of the concealed system if it is done correctly!
* Learn how to make an encrypted Decoy, Hidden, or Linux operating system, then boot into one of them. This one, though, is not for the faint of heart!
* Learn how to securely wipe a disk or even an entire system so that even the most determined cyber forensics can't find a trace of your actions!
* Learn how to use PGP to your advantage (Pretty Good Encryption). Send and receive messages while maintaining military-grade security (aff). Learn how to use PGP Public and Private keys to stay anonymous while yet confirming who you are.
* Understand how to easily verify any file or communication, making tampering impossible.
* Learn everything there is to know about the TOR anonymity network and the Deepweb (aka DarkNet). Maintain safe communication channels with other penetration testers and ethical hackers all across the world.
* Through a live boot, become familiar with the TAILS operating system and how to utilize it quickly and simply on any computer system. When you're through, delete all traces of your activity from the system!
* Learn about virtual private network (aff) (VPN (aff)) security (aff) and how to use it to keep your online activities hidden from other hackers and internet service providers. With simplicity, spoof your IP and Geo Location information. Bypass geographical restrictions and create secure VPN (aff) tunnels via network firewalls.
* Use ProxyChains in Linux to further secure your penetration testing activities.
* Understand the nature of “cryptocurrency” and so-called “Blockchain” technology.
Because no degree of security or anonymity is ever fully sufficient, the following section will teach you everything you need to know about virtual private servers.
Module Nine: Virtual Private Servers
* Learn what a VPS is and how to select one that is suitable to your needs.
* Use everything you've learned so far to connect “securely” to a VPS of your choice, and then carry out your tasks from the VPS, which may be configured to use the same connection security techniques.
* Learn how Virtual Private Servers may be used as BotNet “command and control” stations and what to watch for as a system administrator who is always under assault.
* Learn about so-called free “community” BotNets so that you can defend against them.
And so much more!
Who this class is for:
*Anyone interested in ethical hacking and penetration testing. This Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing course is based on the assumption that you have no prior knowledge or expertise in the subject. Advanced students simply need to skip forward to the topic they want to learn more about.
* Those wishing to advance their career in the field of IT and achieve a better rate of pay.
* Students who plan to freelance online, through resources such as Linked-In. Use what you learn here to create the job you want!
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers.
- Network administrators.
- Ethical hackers.
Created by Joseph Sanchez
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 8.0 GB