Beginner’s Guide To Python Web Development: How To Develop Real Applications With SQLite, Tkinter, And Django by taking the Learn Python By Doing: Real World Projects Masterclass 2021 udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to useframeworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Improve your web development and coding resume
- Be able to connect Django to databases
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Understand various Django Functions
- Become a professional Python Developer
- Knowledge Of Python
Python is an interpreted language, which makes it a very appealing language. Programs written in interpretable languages do not need to be compiled before using them. The interpreter runs Python code independently on any kind of computer. As a result, the programmer can quickly see the results, if or when they need to modify the code. On the other hand, this means Python is more slowly than a compiled language like C. Obviously, this is because the program is not using machine code directly.
- The good thing with Python is that small snippets of code can be tested and moved from one platform to another because it is an interpreted language. In addition to being compatible with most operating systems, Python also has a variety of applications that are widely used.
- Python is regarded as a beginner’s programming language. Due to its high-level nature, it allows programmers to focus on what they need to accomplish instead of on how they need to do it. It is because of this that Python allows the programmer to write programs faster than in other programming languages.
- Several find Python easier to learn compared to other programming languages because it is similar to English. Python’s syntax is much easier to learn and remember than many other programming languages.
- The fact that Python supports scripting also means that large, commercial programs can be created using Python. This is a major reason behind the popularity of Python in the IT world. Because Python is a high-level programming language, it allows the user to concentrate on the fundamentals of the application. The language itself is responsible for handling the common programming tasks.
You can probably see now why Python is one of the most popular programming languages among developers, data scientists, software engineers, and hackers! There are several reasons for the diversity of its userbase, such as its flexibility, versatility, and object-oriented features. It is also precisely for this reason that Python is used in fields such as Machine Learning (ML) and Data Science (DS).
Who this course is for:
Created by Pianalytix .
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 9.2 GB