Learn React and all its modern features such as hooks and context in less than a day with this highly focused React course
What Will You Get?
- Access to all HD course videos
- All source code for the entire application broken down by video
- All future updates free of charge
- Exclusive access to the Learn React Today Discord channel where you can talk with me and all other members of the course
Why should you take this course?
There are plenty of React courses out there, but none compare to this one. Instead of focusing on writing code and building a single large project, this Learn React Today course is focused on learning React and what the code you write does. Throughout the course, I simplify and explain in depth every complex React topic so you can create any product you can imagine. This means you won’t just be copying code from the video, but will actively learn it.
All unrelated topics are kept to a minimum in order for this Learn React Today course to be highly focused and well explained. This course will not waste time building database structures or huge CSS files, and will instead be focused on learning React. Due to the focused nature of this course, you’ll learn all you need to know about React in a shorter amount of time.
Using my extreme love for clean and well-designed code, I will also demonstrate all the best practices and design patterns you’ll need in order to easily build complex React applications. There aren’t many other Learn React Today courses that talk about this in depth, much less cover it at the same depth as mine does.
It is possible to talk on and on about why this Learn React Today course is the best option for you, but in essence you will learn more in less time, which will lead to you building your own projects faster.
What Will You Learn?
- A deep understanding of how React works
- How to build React components and connect them to create a full application
- Working with React hooks in depth
- React context and state management in full-scale applications
- How to easily persist state with LocalStorage
- Continuous integration and deployment with a React application
- Multiple tactics for communication between React components
- And so much more in-depth React information
Can You Take This Course?
You should take this course if:
- You are already familiar with React, but want to learn more modern best practices
- You already know another frontend framework, but want to dive deep into learning React
Author: Kyle Cook [webdevsimplified.com]
Size: 833.0 MB
Resource from https://courses.webdevsimplified.com/learn-react-today