What you’ll learn
- Optimise SVG files for use online
- Prototype animations in the online tool Codepen
- Create SVG’s that make use of Masks & Gradients
- Have a text editor downloaded to their computer e.d Atom.io, Sublime Text
- If you have a vector graphics program like Adobe illustrator you can follow along but it is not required. All svg files are provided.
- Have experience writing CSS code and styling using classes
Interested in improving the development of your next website? How about learning one of the hottest animation skills?
You will be able to create six SVG projects in two hours using a variety of animation techniques. Today, it is standard practice to use animation within the user interface of a website. We will explore new ways to improve your client projects through this fast-paced and effective course.
– Animating Logos
– Animating Social Icons
– Hand Drawing Text
– CSS animation properties explained
– Using Gradients over Text and Icons (Cross Browser)
– Using Masks
– Using CodePen
– Introduction to SVG Optimisation Online
Who this course is for:
- Should already know what an svg file is
- Must be familiar with HTML/CSS – does not suit an absolute beginner to coding
- For students who want to improve their svg animations and try out new techniques, but don’t know where to start
Created By: Code Collective
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 172.92 MB