Unlock your data structures potential by being able to create your own linked list in Python
What you’ll learn
- Have a good understanding on linked list
- Be able to write your own linked lists in Python
- Understand different types of linked lists such as Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List and Circular Linked List
- Get better at problem-solving in Python
- Leverage your Python programming skills
- You should be familiar with the basics of Python such as Variables, Data Types, Conditional Statements, etc.
- You should have an understanding of Object Oriented Programming in Python such as Classes, Objects, Methods, Inheritance, etc.
If you have started using Python, by now you must have come to know the simplicity of the language.
We have designed this Linked List Data Structure using Python course to help you become more proficient in Python programming. This book covers linked list concepts by using Python as the primary programming language.
Along with their Python implementation, you will learn the essence of linked list by understanding the different types of linked lists such as
- Singly Linked List
- Doubly Linked List
- Circular Linked List
You need to be equipped with the basics of Python such as variables, lists, dictionary and so on.
You also need to be familiar with object oriented programming in Python such as classes and objects, inheritance, etc.
This Linked List Data Structure using Python course will teach you:
- How a linked list differs from the built-in list type of Python
- The concept of linked list is explained from scratch and then you will move on to creating your own linked list in Python
- Different cases of insertions and deletions in a linked list will be covered. For each of such case, we will write programs in Python
- You will find sections on brain teasers to get you thinking. The problem statement will be given for which you will first understand the logic and then write a solution in Python to improve your logical thinking.
Your Python skills are solid enough to take advantage of the Linked List Data Structure using Python course. How about hitting the enroll button and learning more Python? I look forward to seeing you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Students who would like to enhance their problem solving skills
- Students who are looking for a Linked List Data Structure using Python course to learn linked lists
Created by Febin George
Last updated 11/2019
Size: 523.94 MB