Learn from a multi-award-winning, published logo designer how to create a logo. Twenty-one years of experience!
What you’ll learn
- Develop a Professional Iconic Logo Designs
- Develop a Professional Typographic Logo Design
- Develop Professional Vintage Logo Designs
- Study and follow a client brief to create a logo exactly to requirements with ultimate satisfaction.
- Gain valuable insight into colour psychology to influence the audience.
- Construct an awesome mood board to further develop and refine logo ideas.
- Learn how to develop logo design sketches like a professional.
- Discover the very best materials to use in the sketching stage.
- Discover how to develop a logo with deep & rich meanings.
- Prepare sketches in Illustrator ready for optimal tracing.
- Discover suitable colour modes for on-screen and in print.
- Master every primary tool in Illustrator to weave masterpieces.
- Increase competency in Illustrator and its features to illustrate almost anything.
- Master the almighty Pen Tool to develop stunning symbol designs.
- Professionally kern and prepare type for ultimate aesthetics.
- Marry type with symbols professionally.
- Sit taglines so they look great against a company name.
- Learn how to design with optical illusions in mind.
- Learn how to colour logos professionally and how to make the most of few colours.
- Learn how to apply simple but effective effects with a few mouse clicks.
- Learn how to develop mockups of photorealistic objects with your logo upon them.
- Discover how to organise logo design files.
- Learn to to present your logo design work to the client professionally.
- Learn how to handle logo design feedback and revisions and completion.
- Obtain email templates which you can use for your own business.
- Find out how to price your logo designs to get the most money for your skill.
- Learn about different logo design formats and their benefits.
- Put your skills to the test with an array of projects to complete!
- How to comprehend and use professional logo / graphic design terms
- Speak to me in the Q&A at any time! Present your work and / or fire a question!
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
Would you like to become a professional logo designer and design stunning logos with little effort? This is a fantastic opportunity for YOU to learn from a highly successful and published logo design professional so you can accomplish your goal in no time!
In the Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond course, I share with you the complete logo design process from start to finish, covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, and colour mixing to how the logo is developed. As well as getting a full briefing about logo design types in exclusive showcases, you’ll learn insider tips and tricks.
As well as providing everything I use to run my business, including client questionnaires and email templates, I provide everything I use to make my logo design business run smoothly. As we explore the case study of First Point Surfing, you will also gain an understanding of my communication with a real life client!
Furthermore, we are exploring additional case studies for designing Symbolic logos for Coffeeshake and for Goldstein, Typ-graphic logos for Cloudbox and for Goinstall, and vintage logo designs for Bristol Barbers! I will also pass on the knowledge of creating unique mosaic and pixel logos!
In addition, each of these logo types has exercises laid out for you to use, so that you can actually take them on and receive valuable, professional feedback from me in the Q&A!
A pencil and paper are all you need to begin. You can download Adobe Illustrator for free here. In the next part of this article, we’re going to explore how to design an amazing logo.
We’ll see you on the inside if you want to learn how to make proper, professional logos faster than you ever thought possible!
Once you have completed the Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond course and received your certificate, you can celebrate!
Who this course is for:
- This Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond course is ideal for both beginners who are unfamiliar with Adobe Illustrator and those who are interested in learning more about the logo design business.
- In addition to receiving insight into the professional logo design process, intermediate logo designers will undoubtedly benefit from this Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond course.
Created by Daniel Evans
Last updated 2/2021
Size: 7.17 GB