The course contains R, Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Google Colab, as well as step-by-step instructions and code examples.
What you'll learn
- Why we need Data Mining & Machine Learning
- What is Data Mining
- What is Machine Learning
- Traditional Programming Vs Machine Learning
- Steps to Solve a Data Mining & Machine Learning Problem
- Types of Learning in Machine learning (Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement )
- Classification & Clustering
- Setting up the Environment for Machine Learning – R language and R studio , Python, Anaconda
- Introduction to Deep Learning – Guest Lecture
- Machine learning project : Car Price Prediction Project
- Kaggle – Covid 19- Classification (Chest X-ray.) – Covid-19 & Pneumonia
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Computer with Internet connection
- Python or any programming language
The Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence is proud to present the Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp with R & Python course “Data Engineering with Python”. A team of experts from the Academy of Computing and Artificial Intelligence (PhD students, PhD candidates, professors, consultants, and researchers) and industry experts developed the scheme. A discussion between hiring managers took place about the most highly-paid jobs & skills in the information technology/computer engineering/data science sector in 2021.
At the end of the Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp with R & Python course, you will have the capability to enter the field of Data Mining and Machine Learning.
1) Introduction to Machine Learning – [A -Z] Comprehensive Training with Step by step guidance
2) Setting up the Environment for Machine Learning – Step by step guidance [R Programming & Python]
3) Supervised Learning – (Univariate Linear regression, Multivariate Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Naive Bayes Classifier, Trees, Support Vector Machines (SVM), Random Forest)
4) Unsupervised Learning
5) Convolutional Neural Networks – CNN
6) Artificial Neural Networks
7) Real World Projects with Source
The Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp with R & Python Course Learning Outcomes
In order to provide awareness of (Supervised & Unsupervised learning) coming under Machine Learning (Why we need Data Mining and Machine Learning, What is Data Mining and Machine Learning, How to Solve a Data Mining and Machine Learning Problem, Classification & Clustering),
Implement intelligent problem-solving techniques through the application of machine learning.
Developing appropriate neural models based on a modern Python framework is required.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up an Environment for Machine Learning [R Programming & Python]
Convolutional Neural Networks – CNN
Resources from MIT and many famous Universities
Projects with Source
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to start the career in Data Science & Machine Learning
Created by Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 2.8 GB