Create intelligent Android and iOS apps with React Native, train machine learning models for React Native, and create 10+ apps.
What you’ll learn
- Use of Machine learning models with images from gallery and camera in React Native
- Use of Tensorflow lite models in React Native
- Training Machine Learning models for React Native Applications
- Live Feed Image classification and Object Detection in React Native
- Image Segmentation and Pose Estimation in React Native
- Building Machine learning based Realtime React Native Applications
- Machine Learning models use in React Native to build Smart Android and IOS Applications
- Basic Knowledge of Mobile App development in React Native
- Developer who knows to develop Hello World Application in React Native
Welcome to The Practical Guide to Machine Learning in React Native.
This is the most thorough React Native ML course accessible online, covering all of the core ideas of utilizing ML models inside React Native applications.
The main thing to remember is that you don’t need any prior experience with machine learning or computer vision to utilize and train ML models in React Native.
Starting with a simple example, this Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course will show you how to apply complex machine learning models in your React Native (Android & iOS) apps. As a result, once you’ve finished this course, you’ll be able to employ both simple and complicated Tensorflow light models in your React Native (Android & iOS) applications.
Who can take this course
Anyone with a basic understanding of React Native app development using Expo or the React Native CLI. We’ll be using React Native CLI, but the Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course will also provide guidance if you only have expo knowledge.
We will start by learning about an important library
- Image Picker: to choose images from the gallery or capture images using the camera in React Native
So later we can use a computer vision model with both images and live camera footage in React Native.
Then we’ll look at how to leverage popular pre-trained TensorFlow light models in React Native apps. As a result, in this part, we’ll look at various common models and construct the React Native apps that follow.
- Image classification React Native application using images of gallery and camera
- Image classification React Native application using live footage from the camera
- Object detection React Native application using images of gallery and camera
- Human pose estimation React Native application using images of gallery and camera
- Image Segmentation React Native application using images of gallery and camera
We will learn to train our own Image classification models without any prior experience of machine learning after learning to use pre-trained machine learning models within React Native. As a result, we’ll learn how
- Gether and arrange the data set for the machine learning model training
- Training Machine learning some platforms with just a few clicks
So in that section, we will
- Train a dog breed classification model for React Native
- Build a React Native( Android & IOS ) application to recognize different breeds of dogs
- Train Fruit recognition model using Transfer learning
- Building a React Native( Android & IOS ) application to recognize different fruits
So the Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course is mainly divided into two major sections
- Pretrained TensorFlow lite models for React Native
- Training image classification models for React Native
As a result, the first component of this Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course will teach you how to use Tensorflow light models in React Native. Tensorflow Lite is a common format for ML models to be executed on mobile devices. So, in this part, you’ll learn how to leverage React Native’s pretrained supercharged ML models to develop apps.
- Image Classification React Native( ImageNet V2 model )
- Object Detection React Native( MobileNet model, Tiny YOLO model)
- Pose Estimation React Native( PostNet model )
- Image Segmentation React Native( Deeplab model )
applications. As a result, you’ll not only learn how to utilize these models with photos, but also how to use them with frames of camera video to create real-time React Native apps.
So, after learning how to utilize Machine Learning models in React Native using two distinct ways in the third segment of this Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course, you’ll be able to train your own Machine Learning models without any prior machine learning experience. As a result, in that part, we’ll look at various platforms that let us train machine learning models for mobile devices with only a few clicks. As a result, in the third segment, you’ll discover how to
- Collect and arrange the dataset for model training
- Training the Machine Learning models from scratch using Teachable-Machine
- Retraining existing models using Transfer Learning
- Using those trained models inside React Native Applications
So we’ll train the models to detect different dog breeds and different fruits, and then use those models to create React Native apps for Android and iOS.
By the end of this course, you will be able
- Use pre-trained Tensorflow lite models inside Android & IOS applications using React Native
- Train your own Image classification models and build React Native applications.
You’ll also have a portfolio of more than ten React Native apps to show off to any prospective employer.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- HD 1080p video content, everything you’ll ever need to succeed as a React Native Machine Learning developer.
- Building over 10 fully-fledged React Native applications including ones that use Objet detection, Pose estimation models, and much much more.
- All the knowledge you need to start building Machine Learning-based React Native(Android or IOS) application you want
- $2000+ Source codes of 10 Applications.
REMEMBER… I’m so convinced that you’ll enjoy this Machine Learning use in React Native, The Practical Guide course that we’re giving you a 30-day money-back guarantee! So, with ZERO risks and everything to gain, it’s a no-brainer to sign up now.
So, what do you have to lose? Join the world’s top React Native Machine Learning course by clicking the download now button.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React Native developer with very little knowledge of mobile app development in React Native
- Intermediate React Native developer wanted to build a powerful Machine Learning-based application in React Native
- Experienced React Native developers wanted to use Machine Learning models inside their applications.
- Anyone who took a basic React Native mobile app development course before
- Anyone with knowledge of React Native App development with expo
- Anyone with knowledge of React Native App development without expo (CLI)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who took Basic React Native course before
- Beginner React Native Developer curious about Machine learning and computer vision use in React Native
- Experienced Professional want to add ML models in their React Native Applications
- App developer want to learn use of Machine learning in their React Native Applications
- Intermediate React Native developers looking to enhance their skillset
Created by Hamza Asif
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 1.9 GB)