Learn how to make games from the ground up using the most popular game engine.
What you'll learn
- Learn to build a simple platformer game
- Gain an excellent general knowledge of video (aff) game design.
- How to install and navigate Unreal Engine 5
- Learn how to design a simple game using Unreal Engine
This course focuses on utilizing Unreal Engine 5 and its sophisticated visual coding system, Blueprints, to create games without writing traditional code. This Make an Unreal Engine 5 Platform Game course will begin at a beginner's level, so you will not need any prior expertise with Unreal Engine 5 or game creation.
There's a reason why the Make an Unreal Engine 5 Platform Game course is so costly. It includes a set of training videos (aff) at the conclusion of each segment that will walk you through the steps of creating a functional game from beginning to end. It covers the foundations that other courses overlook, leaving you perplexed as you attempt to grasp more complex concepts.
Welcome to a detailed look at the new Unreal Engine 5 for beginners. Professionals and amateurs alike utilize the new Lumen Lighting System and Nanite Virtualized Geometry Engine in UE5 to create amazing real-time content. Getting started as a game, architectural, or product developer and creating incredible content has never been easier.
Create games with cutting-edge game design software and play them on a cutting-edge 3D game engine.
Several organizations, including the Develop Industry Excellence Awards and Game Developer Magazine, have given the Unreal Engine the title of “Best Game Engine.”
Many popular games and game series have used the Unreal Engine, including Borderlands, Gears of War, BioShock, Mass Effect, and hundreds more.
For years, the Unreal Engine was only accessible to huge corporations, but now you can use it for free as long as you agree to give Epic Games 5% of your game sales.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning to code in a fun way by creating games.
- Complete newcomers with no prior experience are welcome to participate.
- Game developers with some experience who wish to brush up on their abilities
- Game programmers who want to get into level design
Created by Mammoth Interactive, John Bura
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 8.8 GB