A Complete MBA Training: Business Strategy, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Decision Making & Negotiation
What you'll learn
- Receive an ‘MBA in a Box' certificate of completion
- Acquire the same business acumen as MBA graduates
- How to start a company from scratch
- Understand how a business functions and what makes a company successful
- Get promoted and be ready for a managerial role
- Transition into a career requiring solid business knowledge
- Be able to perform an industry analysis
- Understand what the critical success factors in an industry are
- Carry out SWOT analysis
- Use Michael Porter's Five Forces model
- Apply Game theory in real-life business situations
- Understand what a competitive advantage is and how to acquire it
- Be able to choose one of the three core strategies: Cost leadership, DIfferentiation, and Niche
- Apply best practices when managing people
- Understand how to recruit, select, onboard, develop, and motivate employees
- Carry out effective marketing research
- Perform market segmentation
- Select the right target client group
- Set up the 4 Ps of Marketing in a coherent way
- Calculate Customer-Lifetime-Value
- Understand financials
- Be able to read and prepare the three financial statements – P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Calculate cash flows
- Become a master negotiator
- Enlarge the pie for all negotiating parties
- Have experience and be aware of different negotiating tactics
- Expand the pie for all negotiating parties
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
Welcome to MBA in a box: Business lessons from a CEO!
This is the only online MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course you need to acquire the business acumen to:
- Start up your own business
- Grow your existing venture
- Take your career to the next level
- Get promoted and apply managerial, financial, marketing, decision-making and negotiation skills in the real business world
- Have an all-around view of why some companies (and people) succeed when doing business and others do not
This MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course is jam-packed with the same useful information and real-life case studies MBA graduates acquire throughout their training in top-tier business schools. We have even made it more interactive by preparing a gamebook for you. Yeah, that’s right! Learning business and finance need not be boring!
The gamebook will test what you have learned and will simulate a real-world environment in which your decisions as a business executive will have real monetary consequences for a company. Can you think of any better way to reinforce what you have learned?
An exciting journey from A-Z.
If you are a complete beginner and you know nothing about business or finance, don’t worry at all! In each of the five main modules of the course, we start from the very basics and will gradually build up your knowledge. The MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course contains plenty of real-life examples and case studies that make it easy to understand.
MBA in a box is a collection of the five courses that are most frequently taught to MBA students. We have carried out extensive research and explored the curriculums of the most successful MBA programs around the world including Harvard Business School, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, INSEAD, Booth School of Business, London Business School and others. This is the reason the following modules have been included in this program:
- Business Strategy
- Management and HR Management
- Marketing Communications and Marketing Management
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Decision Making, Persuasion, and Negotiation
Teaching is our passion
For over six months, we worked hard to create the best possible MBA course that will deliver the most value for you. We want you to succeed, which is why the MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course tries to be as engaging as possible. High-quality animations, superb course materials, a gamebook simulation, quiz questions, handouts and course notes, as well as a glossary with new terms are some of the extra perks you will get by subscribing.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Business courses out there?
- High-quality production – HD video (aff) and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (CEO of an 8-digit business)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need to become an entrepreneur, a successful investor, or a business executive
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Gamebook – solve our Gamebook and make this MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course an interactive experience to test what you’ve learned while taking the course
- Excellent support – if you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic – we don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
- Bonus prizes – upon completion of 50% and 100% of the MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why do you need these skills?
- Salary/Income – it is not a coincidence that MBA graduates earn 40% more than their peers – they have the skills and knowledge that allow them to see the bigger picture. This MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO course will give the same to you – a holistic view of why certain businesses succeed and what needs to be done to improve their performance
- Promotions – MBA students acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within corporations
- Secure Future – there is a high demand for skilled business executives in the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth – this isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills
This course comes with Udemy's 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose! Subscribe to the course and give it a try!
Click the ‘Take this course' button now! This will be one of the best decisions in your professional career!
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career in Business
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Start-up founders
- Business executives
- Ambitious managers
- Individuals who want to start their own company, but have not had the necessary business training
- People who want to understand why some businesses are successful
- Business intelligence analysts
- Financial analysts
- Anyone who wants to learn the subtleties of Business Strategy, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Decision Making and Negotiation
Created by 365 Careers
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 3.33 GB