Master React v16.6.3 and Redux with React Router, Webpack, and Create-React-App. Includes Hooks!
What you’ll learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- A Mac or Windows Computer
The course was updated for React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.1! All content has been updated! Update includes videos on the new React Hooks system. For Redux v4.0.1, start at the section titled “Older Versions of React”.
Congratulations! You’ve found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning React and Redux!
The Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] course uses a battle-tested, time-proven methodology to make sure you “get it,” and will get you a new job working as a software engineer, or help you build the app you’ve always wanted.
The difference between this Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps.
What will you build?
This course provides hundreds of videos along with dozens of custom diagrams to help you understand how React and Redux work. There is no prior knowledge necessary. Through endlessly patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you will master the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web applications using React.
Every topic in this Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] course is added incrementally, so that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. There’s a lot of discussion added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
My guarantee to you: there is no other course online that teaches more features of React and Redux. This is the most comprehensive resource there is.
Below is a partial list of the topics you’ll find in this Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] course:
- Master the fundamental features of React, including JSX, state, and props
- From square one, understand how to build reusable components
- Dive into the source code of Redux to understand how it works behind the scenes
- Test your knowledge and hone your skills with numerous coding exercises
- Integrate React with advanced browser features, even geolocation API’s!
- Use popular styling libraries to build beautiful apps
- Master different techniques of deployment so you can show off the apps you build!
- See different methods of building UI’s through composition of components
This is the Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] course I wanted to take when I first learned React: complete, up-to-date, and clear.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 26.79 GB