Learning the Most Wanted Office Courses at Work: Microsoft Word , Microsoft Excel , MS Powerpoint and Microsoft Outlook by taking this MS Office Course Bundle- Word , Powerpoint , Excel & Outlook from udemy
- Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook are installed on your computer. It is recommended that you use Office 2013 or Office 2016
This MS Office Course Bundle- Word , Powerpoint , Excel & Outlook course on MS Office Accounting will teach you everything you need to know about the software. Installation of software is required and the link is included in the training. Everyone in the US can get a free 30-day trial when they register. If you are in the US, you can also use the Accountants Edition, which is currently free
You will find very clear step-by-step directions on how to navigate the MS Office program. Together, we will setup everything. In this section you will experience every common type of transaction that can be entered into MS Office. This section contains information on how to manage and customize the most important reports within Microsoft Office. Your MS Office account will show you all the data you've entered and you can even find all the errors you've made when entering data. You will learn how to use MS Office through projects and tests that simulate real-world challenges. By watching this topic on MS Office Desktop Videos (aff), you will learn more about any industry-specific assignments that you might need. In this MS Office Course Bundle- Word , Powerpoint , Excel & Outlook course, you will learn how to apply this particular topic to Microsoft Office.
We learned about transactions that businesses need when they use MS Office. Our customers' invoices, sales receipts, and payments are entered into Microsoft Office Accounting By Sage. The training provides to you instruction on depositing and banking with Microsoft Office, as well as entering supplier accounts and paying invoices using MS Office. In addition to covering cash transactions, this MS Office video (aff) training course provides an overview of other cashbacks. Providing MS Office tips and MS Office tricks is a constant activity on my part because I want to make sure students have complete control over everything they have entered into MS Office. By learning about MS Office Accounting's major features, you will be able to become an expert in the software
If you have any questions or need support, I'm here for you. I hope you have a great time studying and enjoying this MS Office Course Bundle- Word , Powerpoint , Excel & Outlook course!
Master the pros and cons of Microsoft Office and increase your Office productivity.
Spreadsheet with Excel 2013
Documents with Word 2013
Email with Outlook 2013
PowerPoint 2013 Presentation
Make your office more efficient with Microsoft Premier Office Management Software
It's no surprise that Microsoft Office is the choice of many professionals in the Office industry, whether they need to make data analysis tables, new customer databases, or brochures to explain their company's strengths and attractiveness. Take full control over your schedule and communications with Outlook or create an outstanding PowerPoint presentation.
Learning Office's advanced features gives you more creativity and flexibility. Most people know something about what Office does, but learning its advanced features opens up new possibilities. As a result of the development of Microsoft Office, office tasks are made easier and more efficient.
Content and ratings
Students should be interested in learning how to master Microsoft Office's latest features, both as individuals and as office workers.
The Office 2013 training program includes a more than six hour video (aff) presentation. You also take multiple tests to ensure you understand everything you need to know to make your office operate more efficiently.
Excel 2013 Beginner / Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use expense tracking formulas.
Excel 2013 Advanced: Use complex formulas and data analysis about your company's revenue and expense models.
Word 2013: Create documents, embed videos (aff), and set up online collaboration for shared work or school projects.
Outlook 2013: Take control of your inbox and avoid collecting hundreds of missed emails.
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Office in this pack of courses: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Learn practical ways to back up and restore your spreadsheets in Excel without losing any data.
- Use efficient Autofill and Flash Fill to be more productive in Microsoft Excel.
- Find the basics of using formulas and functions in Excel
- Learn how to create stunning charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn practical ways to sort and filter your data in Excel
- Explore new features in PowerPoint 2019, including icons and 3D models
- Learn how to insert shapes, graphics (aff), and pictures to add a little charm to your PowerPoint
- Add charts, graphs, and tables in non-text format to your PowerPoint presentation information
- Keep your audience happy by adding animation, audio, and video (aff) to PowerPoint
- Here are practical tips for presenting your PowerPoint presentation to your audience
- Learn time-saving techniques, including copying your slides and exporting your presentation
- Master the most commonly used Microsoft Word applications
- Learn about Word's tools, including how to use columns, indentations, footers, frames, and watermarks.
- How to create a mail merge in Microsoft Word
- Learn how to print envelopes and labels properly in Word
- Learn how to protect your Word document from changes
- Add professional photos and graphics (aff) to your Word documents
- Make your Word document cool by inserting and editing tables
PowerPoint 2013: Create an elegant presentation for your next business meeting with animation, audio / video (aff), and collaboration tools.
Through this MS Office Course Bundle- Word , Powerpoint , Excel & Outlook course, you will be able to become an expert in Microsoft Office 2013's work efficiency features.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Microsoft Office and want to gain expertise on it
Created by Saad Nadeem
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 5.3 GB