The only course you'll ever need for Computer Networking, Information Security (aff), Bug Bounty, and Web Application Pentesting
- Students must be able to understand English
- Student should be enthusiastic to learn Network Security (aff)
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
An organization's infrastructure can be protected through the use of network security (aff) technologies, which inhibit the entry or spread of potential threats into a network.
The security (aff) of a network is determined by multiple layers of defenses deployed at the edge and throughout it. Every layer of the network security (aff) system is controlled by policies and controls. Bad actors cannot carry out attacks and threats against network resources because only authorized users have access.
Modern business applications increasingly migrate to public and private clouds in today's hyper-connected world, increasing the challenge of network security (aff). A growing number of applications are also using virtualization and are distributed across multiple locations, including some outside of the physical control of IT security departments. Network security has become increasingly important as the number of cyberattacks on businesses increases all the time.
Network Security is a complete power-pack course that covers computer networks, ethical hacking, and information security. Security is the only Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security + Ethical Hacking course that addresses all aspects of the subject.
What will you learn in this Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security + Ethical Hacking course?
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Overview of Ethical Hacking Terminologies
- Introduction to Network Devices
- Introduction to Internet Protocol
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting
- Network Address Translation
- IP Routing
- Fundamentals Concepts and Principles of Information Security
- Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Everything about Cryptography
- Identity and Access Management
- Routing Protocols
- What is Kali Linux and why do we use it?
- Setting up your own Penetration Testing Labs
- Understanding of OWASP Broken Web Application and MetaSploitable
- Phases of Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering
- Scanning Target Network for Valuable Information
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Exploiting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Different ways to perform CSRF attacks and bypass CSRF protection
- Types of an Authentication bypass
- Different ways to perform XSS Exploitation using multiple types of payloads
A full practice exam has also been included to assess your knowledge and comprehension. By the end of the Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security + Ethical Hacking course, you will have gained the necessary confidence to pass security exams and interviews with flying colors, facilitating your transition from school to a career as a secure professional.
Top Reasons To Learn Information Security
- Cyber security – An Evergreen Industry
- Travel the World with Cyber security
- A Chance to Work with Secret Agencies
- Not Much Math Involved!
- A Career that Serves the Greater Good
- Unlimited Potential for Personal Growth
- A Variety of Industries to Choose from
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security, Computer Networking and Ethical Hacking
- Students, IT Professionals, Consultants who want to get started with Computer Network
- Those who are looking to pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting
Created by SecuritasX™ IT Training, SecuritasX Careers
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 1.1 GB