How to develop mental flexibility, change habits, stop procrastination and alter memories based on neuroscience research
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concept of Neuroplasticity and how to use it.
- Practice a full range of exercises in order to stimulate new neuronal connections
- Create new habits and change existing ones
- overcome procrastination
- Alter memories in order to neutralize their emotional charge
- A keen interest in how our brain works is the only real prerequisite for this Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course
- No previous knowledge about the brain required
- No specific materials are needed for this Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course. Taking notes is recommended
This Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course is N°1 in its category, here on Udemy. It used to be unique. It was the first of its kind. It has been copied many times since, on this platform and elsewhere.
But this is the real deal. My expertise is in Brain Science. This is what I do for a living: sharing my passion for the brain with you. And with this Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course, you’re in for a treat…
This Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course was selected as ‘one of the coolest online courses’ by ‘mentalfloss’ (a website with 15 million visitors in the USA)
What it will do, is let you experience neuroplasticity for yourself, from a whole set of exercises, over changing habits and even altering memories.
Neuroplasticity is the brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life.
Not that long ago, scientists believed the brain could only create new connections during childhood and once we reached adulthood, we would basically be stuck with whatever got wired up there. You know, the good old ‘you can’t learn an old dog new tricks’.
Well, turns out you can. And it’s all about Neuroplasticity
Our brain continues to create new neurons throughout our life and the ability to reorganize our wiring is called neuroplasticity. And this has tremendous consequences. It means that, whoever we are, whatever we’ve become, it is never too late to change. We can learn new skills, we can change old habits and create new ones. We can learn, we can grow, we can improve our lives.
Still, even though we all have this capacity, most of us stay stuck in a seamless dead-end street. Habits are hard to break. Change requires too much effort. It’s too painful. And we end up settling for not even second best, but rather some average ranking down there. Our life as it could be remains a distant dream, because we gave up.
So with this course, I want to change that. I want to harness the power of neuroplasticity and give people the opportunity to take life back into their own hands. This Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course has a hands on approach. It’s about how you can take action to use this Neuroplasticity to your advantage. How to concretely take action in your own life. More than anything else, this course is about empowerment. About how to reconnect with your dream life and start making that change.
What you’ll find in the course:
This little gem will bring you cutting edge brain research, from enriched environments to implanting memories, over the anatomy of habits. It’s packed with concrete tools, so you can apply this immediately in your own life:
- Over 30 exercises to stimulate brain activity,
- A detailed blueprint to form new habits or change existing ones
- A full chapter on how to overcome procrastination
- A step by step approach to neutralize painful memories
(Disclaimer: This Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain course will not make you a superhuman, nor will it be helpful in treating brain injuries. I just wanted to make that clear)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in Brain Science
- Anyone who wants to develop new habits, or change old ones
- Individuals looking for Personal Development
- People who want to develop their mental flexibility
Created by Gregory Caremans – Brain Academy
Last updated 9/2020
Size: 1.31 GB