What you'll learn
- NextJS basics like setting up project, navigating between pages and data fetching
- NextJS advanced topics like dynamic routing, image optimization, SSG and SSR
- MaterialUI framework to build responsive website (aff) using custom theme (aff), animation and carousel
- ReactJS including decomposing components, context API and hooks
- Next Connect package to build backend API
- MongoDB and Mongoose to save and retrieve data like products, orders and users
- PayPal developer api to make online payment
- Deploy web applications on servers like Vercel and Netlify
- React basics like component, state and hooks
I am pleased to introduce Next Amazona, a coding course to build an eCommerce website (aff) similar to Amazon's using NextJS. The goal of this course is to teach you how to design, develop, and deploy an eCommerce website (aff) like that of Amazon from scratch using the essential tools and skills.
By the end of this Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website (aff) Like Amazon By Next.JS course, you'll be able to
- Design a responsive eCommerce website
- Create user and SEO friendly frontend
- Build a scalable backend
- Connect your ECommerce website to payment gateways
- Publish that on the internet
You will learn:
- Designing responsive ECommerce website using Material UI like home page, product page, sidebar, and navbar.
- Implementing frontend using NextJS like handling shopping cart, showing maps, beautiful charts.
- Building Backend Web API using next connect and MongoDB to handle authentication, providing report data, handling products and orders.
- Connecting to payment gateways like PayPal and make online payments.
- Publishing your website on the cloud servers like Vercel and Netlify
This Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.JS course is for developers at all levels who want to become professional frontend developers and find a job in over 22 million job openings around the world
In order to start this Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.JS course, you need to know the basics of Reactjs, such as components, state, props, and hooks.
We encourage you to browse the Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.JS course preview and register if you feel the course is a fit with your goals.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers and Designers
- Business owners who want to sell products
Created by Bassir Jafarzadeh
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 2.9 GB