Learn the concepts of Operating Systems from scratch as Operating System forms the core of Computer Science
What you’ll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- Understand how Operating Systems work
- Understand File Systems
- Understand Disk Scheduling Works
- Understand how Hard Disks work
- Basics of Operating Systems is a pre-requisite to this Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & Threads course – if you have watched my Operating Systems courses 1 and 2, you’re ready to begin.
- Have a PC with internet access
- Operating Systems from scratch – Part 1
- Operating Systems from scratch – Part 2
- Operating Systems Part 3 : Synchronization and Deadlock
Welcome to the Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & Threads course Operating systems Part 4 : File Systems & Threads
Knowing Operating Systems fundamentals is very important in order to start in Computer Science. Operating Systems are responsible for the simplicity with which we can use computers today to solve problems by writing programs like Google Chrome.
File Systems and Threads are one of the advanced topics in Computer Science, and the concepts which we are going to learn will give us a very good understanding.
I made it as simple as possible in this Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & Threads course. Lots of examples have been discussed to help clarify concepts. Also, topics are covered at a pace where even an ordinary student can follow everything.
It is extremely difficult to communicate with hardware devices of our computer without Operating Systems. Each computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & Threads course, you will not only master file systems and threads in Operating Systems, but you will also discover the beauty of computer science.
In this Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & Threads course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody who has covered my Operating Systems Part 1 and Part 2 course will be able to understand.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Operating Systems but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Operating Systems completely
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are working in Software Industry
Created by Vignesh Sekar
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 12.92 GB