What you’ll learn
- Modern UI Layout
- Object oriented programming
- PHP Custom Libraries
- Responsive Email Template
- Email Confirmation
- Forgot Password
- Complete Registration Form with Dashboard Settings
- Basic PHP Knowledge is required
- You don’t need any experience with object oriented programming
A PHP registration form with email confirmation, lost password, and responsive email template is a required feature of any dynamic website. In this tutorial, we will develop a PHP registration form with email confirmation, forgot password, and responsive email template. They should be responsive, meaning they will work on both computers and mobile devices, which is fantastic. In addition, we will master some advanced PHP features like as tags, profile image upload with custom avatars, and much more. This PHP Registration Form, Email Verification & Responsive Email course is designed for PHP novices. You will just need a basic understanding of PHP, and we will cover Object Oriented Programming concepts in a separate segment of the course. We’ll utilize PDO (PHP Data Object), a contemporary query language, to communicate with the database.
Why should I take the course?
Because you will study Object-Oriented Programming from the ground up in this PHP Registration Form, Email Verification & Responsive Email course, and then we will develop a project using Object-Oriented Programming, as well as current CSS.
If you have any issue regarding the PHP Registration Form, Email Verification & Responsive Email course you can ask the question in the QA section.
What you will learn?
- HTML & CSS Build eye catch UI
- Object oriented programming fundamentals
- PDO (PHP Data Object) fundamentals
- Database library, form validations library & email library
- Responsive email template
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who knows PHP and is looking to upgrade their skills
Created by Shakil Khan
Last updated 12/2019
Size: 5.0 GB