Learn to build dynamic web applications using Python and Flask | The most practical course to learn Flask
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create a web server using Flask
- You will understand the how the web actually works
- Perform Create, Read, Update and Delete operations of a MySQL database
- You will learn how to use a YAML file to store and retrieve configuration parameters using PyYAML
- You will be comfortable connecting your application to a MySQL database using flask-mysqldb
- You will learn to use the Jinja2 template engine of Flask
- Add simple CSS styles to your application using flask-bootstrap
- Submit a user form through an HTTP POST request
- You will learn how to hash sensitive information submitted by the user
- Understand the difference between an HTTP GET request and an HTTP POST request
- Integrate CKEditor to your blog application using flask-ckeditor
- Handle user sessions
- A computer with Windows or Linux or Mac operating system
- You should be familiar with the basics of Python such as variables, data types, functions and so on
- You need to be familiar with the basics of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of MySQL database is good to have, but not mandatory
- A strong passion to gain knowledge
Did you ever want to find out how powerful is Python when it comes to web development ? Then this Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using Flask course is for you.
There is a growing demand for Python programmers and this Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using Flask course was developed to ensure that candidates have the requisite skills. The Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using Flask course has been specifically designed to get you comfortable using the Flask framework of Python to build web applications.
You will be provided with the most practical implementation of Python and Flask. No fluff guaranteed.
Flask is a micro framework of Python for building web applications. Although we use the term micro framework, we are not limiting the possibilities of Flask. The Flask technology is equally appropriate for creating larger applications as well as smaller ones.
In this Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using Flask course you will learn Flask right from the beginning, covering more advanced topics where you will finally build a blogging application using Flask.
You'll learn how to –
- Build a dynamic web server using Flask
- Add templates to your Flask application
- Use the Jinja2 templating engine of Flask
- Basic Create, Read, Update, Delete queries of MySQL
- Connect your Flask application with a MySQL database using flask-mysqldb
- Add basic styles to your application using flask-bootstrap
- Integrate your the blogging application written using Flask with a text editor called CKEditor using flask-ckeditor
- Understand what are GET and POST requests
- Handle a user session
- Hash sensitive information submitted by the user
Python has proven itself to be one of the easiest programming languages to learn. In order to complete this Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using the Flask course, you need to be familiar with Python's basics, such as variables, data types, functions, and so on. It is also expected that you have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
I have tried to keep the explanations as simple and practical as possible, and I'm sure you'll love it.
I'll always be available to answer any questions that you might have as you progress along.
You can get a full refund from Udemy in case you do not like your purchases within the 30-day time limit. Your money is safe. I would be delighted to help you with a refund if it's necessary.
There is absolutely no risk involved. Enroll in this Python Flask for Beginners: Build a CRUD web app using the Flask course and give a worthy upgrade to your Python skillset. I'll see you on the inside 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are familiar with Python and looking to enhance their skills
- Students who are looking for very practical implementation to learn the Flask framework
Created by Febin George
Last updated 11/2019
Size: 1.03 GB